Chapter 5

( 3rd person's POV)
"It's an order" Ciel said, with a demand tone.

"Not here, it's not safe here" Kaneki said, while carrying the bag.

"And who are they, young master?" (Y/N) ask emotionless, while looking at the two reapers.

"They're-" Ciel was cut off by the red headed reaper.

"My name is Grell Sutcliff!" He said happily as he attacks (Y/N) in a hug. The girl in her arms stiffens, while her brother besides her, glaring at the red headed reaper, as if he's ready to kill the reaper.

"And I'm Ronald Knox! Nice to meet ya!" He said while winking at the white haired female.

-timeskip, in Phantomhive manor-
(Still 3rd person's POV)
They finally arrive at the manor, talking in the young master's study room, while the two reapers left behind to reap the souls, then the Earl Trancy and his butler head home.

"How much did you see, young master?" Kaneki ask, making sure they weren't caught.

"Not much, I only heard flesh ripping apart, then saw you two put something in the trash bag." Ciel replied. "What was that man? What is he?" Ciel ask.

"He's a Ghoul." (Y/N) replied, while staring at the ground.

"Ghoul?" Ciel ask in confusion, while take a sips on his tea infront of him, while Sebastian stands besides him, is confused too.

The duo explain what ghoul is but didn't tell that ghouls don't die in sharp objects and that ghoul don't eat human foods, while explaining (Y/N)'s eyes became colder.

"Are you two.......A ghoul?" Ciel ask in interested, (Y/N)'s eyes became more colder, then turn her hands into fist, while her brother also turn his hands into fist.

"Half...." she said coldly.

"I'm sorry, but what do you mean half?" Sebastian ask in confusion.

"It's another story" Kaneki said, sensing that (Y/N) is uncomfortable at the subject, and bringing back memories.

"Please do tell me, I have time" Ciel ask, while leaning on his hand.

"Excuse me, I'm tired, so I need to sleep" (Y/N) said bluntly as she stands up, before Ciel speak, she left the the room. The two males look at the white haired male confuse. Kaneki sighs.

"You see......we were once human.....but one day, when we went out with someone, we didn't know she's a ghoul, so we got attacked and almost died. But the doctors save us, but put the ghoul's organs in us, so it make us half ghoul." Kaneki said.

"But that doesn't explain she left" Sebastian said to Kaneki, waiting for answers.

"After that....we work in a cafe, but then.........we got kidnapped by someone.....insane......and tortured...but she was totured more than me...." Kaneki said in sadness, unknown to him, the two males infront of him notice the sadness in his eyes.

"But how did you kill that man earlier?" Sebastian ask, still confuse that his knives broke in half, same with the spider demon.

"We used our Kagune" Kaneki replied. Which made the males infront of him more confuse.

"What is Kagune, if may I ask?" Ciel ask him.

Kaneki sigh then explain what is Kagune to them.

"I never heard such things as ghouls.....where do you two come from?" Ciel ask the white haired boy infront of him.

"We came from Japan, we're doing some....mission...but suddenly we got knocked out, then we woke up, that's how we met you two" Kaneki explains.

"I see....well it's getting late, we should continue this tomorrow, I'm going to retire, Sebastian" Ciel said. Kaneki just nodded then left Ciel's study room.

Ciel left his study room also and go to his room with Sebastian following behind.

As Sebastian is helping him with his pajamas, he talk to Sebastian for a while.

"Their past.....it's more worse than mine...." he said.

"Yes, it seems that they also have trust issues" Sebastian said as he tuck Ciel on the bed.

"Hmm....then tomorrow, I want you to make them comfortable here in this Phantomhive Manor" Ciel ordered.

"Yes, my lord" Sebastian bows. Then he blows the candle.

~TBC~
Words count: 696 words