Chapter 4

( (Y/N)'s POV)
"Young master/Your highness!" Sebastian and Claude shouts to their master, Ciel and Alois looks panic and cover their face for the impact. But me and Kaneki ran infront of them, taking the hit of the man's Bikaku Kagune on our abdomen.

The two Earls uncover their face, and saw us infront of them. Their eyes widened.

He took out his Bikaku from our abdomen and laughs evilly.

"haHahAHAHAHAHA, 2 down! 4 more to go!" He said crazily. Me and Kaneki pretend to be dead, and drop dead on the ground.

He was about to attack Ciel and Alois but stopped when he heard.......

.......our insanity laughs.

"You know..." I start to talk. "...you can't kill us that easily..." Kaneki finish our sentence.

"W-WHA?! H-HOW?!" The man shouts in fear and confusion. We (me and Kaneki) slowly stands up, and our injuries on our abdomen healed.

I look at Ciel. "Young master, please leave the alley with Earl Trancy and your butlers....this fight could be....dirty..." I said to him, he hesitant first but nodded, he call for Sebastian and leaves the alley with Alois and Claude. Then we look at the man...or should I say The slasher ghoul. He's one of the Aogiri's minions.

"W-who are you?!" Slasher ask with anger, fear, and confusion. We cracked our index using our thumb, and smirks. We take off our eyepatch, then take out our mask.

"N-no w-wa-way! Y-you're e-eyepatch and (G-G/N)!" Slasher said in fear. "L-look! I-I'm sorry! I-I d-didn't mean to hurt you and your g-gang!" He beg us. Which he just received our chuckles. We put on our mask.

"Tell us Slasher........What's 1000 - 7?" We said to Slasher. Then we activate our Kakugan.

"Too late for that" I said as we activated our Rinkaku Kagune

"You have killed a innocent human and almost hurt our

"You have killed a innocent human and almost hurt our....master.....You must be punished for that" Kaneki said as we smirk at him.

"N-no! Please! I-I beg you! I-I won't do it a-again!" He begs again to us.

Tch, what a coward.

We cracked our fingers again.

Before he speaks again, we stab him on the stomach together, stabbing him many times until he died

It's a good thing that there's a clean trash bag in this alley, so we slice his body into pieces and put it in the trash bag.

We took the upper part of our mask, then put on our eyepatch again, then di-activate our kakugan and our Kagune.

We turn around to see the 2 Earls and their butlers, with 2 unfamiliar faces with green eyes and glasses.

"Oh my! You two look cute!" The red haired male? With green eyes and glasses, squeals.

He was about to attack us with a hug, but we dodge, and he fell to the ground with his face first.

"What the hell are you two?!" The blonde man with green eyes wearing glasses also, ask us surprise and excited, with no fear? That's odd.

"It's none of your business, fore eyes" I said bluntly at him.

"So, what are you two really? And what is he?" Ciel ask, waiting for us to answer. I was about to answer but he cut me off again....rude.

"It's an order"

~TBC~

Words count: 566 words