One

Allie made no move to sit up when she heard the wine cellar door open, a familiar voice dismissing Luke.

She no longer felt anything. They had separated her and Will, begging them to place her in the cellar instead of him. She pleaded with Lexie and Harry to let Will go, but her efforts were futile.

It had been weeks spent in the wine cellar, and she refused to talk to anyone unless it was Will, Grizz, anyone who hadn't betrayed her. But of course, none of them were allowed to see her.

Harry watched her from the door as he shut it, glancing back to make sure Luke had left. Allie made no effort to acknowledge Harry's presence, not even moving a little bit.

"Allie." He said softly, approaching her slowly to not disturb her. He glanced at the tray of food and water at her feet, both of which she hadn't touched. Luke had begged her to eat but it only made him more frustrated when she didn't even talk to him. Her eyes said it all.

Harry crouched down, making sure to give Allie a few feet of space, not knowing how she'd react.

"Luke told me you haven't eaten for four days."

Nothing. Allie pulled the blanket tighter around her body, suddenly feeling colder.

She ignored the cold sweat trickling from her forehead.

"Do you remember when I couldn't get out of bed for a few days and you came to see me?"

Nothing.

"I never told you how much I appreciated that. Even though you only came to tell me to get back to work, you actually came to check on me. It meant a lot."

Nothing again.

"I won't let you go through what I went through. You're strong. Hell, you're probably the strongest person I know. You kept all of us together. Even though I didn't like some of the things you did, you kept us alive. Which is why I can't let you do this to yourself."

A single tear trickled down Allie's cheek.

Harry placed his hand on her arm, squeezing it gently.

"I'm sorry this happened to you. I'm sorry you got hurt. I didn't mean for all of this. I hope.. I hope this is the world were we can be friends and get along."

Another tear trickled down Allie's cheek as she clenched her eyes shut. Harry pulled away and gave her a lingering look before standing back up on his feet.

It wasn't until Harry was outside of the cellar, swinging the door shut that Allie moved.

"Harry." She croaked out, her throat painfully dry.

His hand froze on the door as he watched her sit up, relieved that she had finally said something. He couldn't even help but smile a little, knowing that he had gotten to her, that she would be okay.

But when she turned her body around to face him, her exhausted eyes meeting his, he felt his heart skip a beat.

She looked pale, and he could see the condensation on her face. Allie has deep bags under her eyes, her hair unkempt.

Harry pocketed the key and swung the door back open, approaching her with his hands out to help her.

Allie discarded the blanket around her as Harry's hands went around her waist to help her up on her feet.

"Shit Allie you're burning up." He cursed under his breath when her skin touched his.

"Luke!" He yelled out, knowing he could hear him from upstairs.