Three

Allie didn't mean for that to come out as harsh as it did, but Harry didn't even act bothered by the bitterness in her tone.

He handed her the bottled water that Kelly had given him to give to Allie.

"Here. It'll help bring your fever down."

Allie took it without question, her throat suddenly feeling dry again. She chugged down half of the water, the icy liquid cooling her throat, before she screwed the cap back on, her eyes watching Harry.

"I suppose you're here to check on me and see when I can go back to the cellar." She said warily.

"No." Harry said, shaking his head slightly.

"Why are you here? I don't have anything to offer you."

"I'm not looking for anything like that. I just wanted to be sure that you're okay."

"Well I'm fine. Obviously. Won't people be suspicious as to why you're with the traitor right now?" Allie said with light irritation in her voice.

"I don't care what they think."

Allie sighed, seeing the turmoil in Harry's eyes. She scooted closer to him, placing her hand on his arm. His eyes trailed down to her hand, his mind flashing back to when he woke with her hand holding his arm the way he had held hers.

"I don't know what's going on with you, Harry. I can tell something's wrong. You're confused."

"I'm not." He said defensively.

"Give me one good explanation why you're here besides the obvious. I can tell there's something you want to tell me. But the question is whether you will or not."

Harry pulled away from Allie, standing up on his feet as he looked down at her.

"I'm going to talk to Lexie to ensure you won't end up in the cellar." He said, changing the subject.

"If you do that, then people would speculate you're working with the traitor." Allie said.

"No, they won't."

"They'll think you have sympathy for me."

Harry shook his head. He knew he had sympathy for her. But would he show it to them? No.

"As I said before, don't care what they think." He repeated himself.

Allie blinked, surprised by his words.

"You cant do that again, Allie." His tone softened as he moved closer to her.

"You think you can tell me what to do? Harry, you're the-

-you cant not eat. You cant get sick on me. Not again." Harry said, almost pleading with her, as he held Allie's gaze with just as equal intensity.

"I.." But Allie was at a loss of words.

Harry nodded, more to himself, before leaving the room.

-

"Gordie." Allie smiled when he entered her room. He approached Allie with a smile of relief and embraced her.

"I'm glad you're okay." He said as he pulled away.

"Me too." She smiled. "It was strange.. I woke up and Harry was at my side."

Gordie's smile disappeared.

"He was worried about you. Luke he told me he came over at 2 in the morning to see you."

"What?"

"That's not all, Allie. I think Campbell is... I think he's bribing Harry somehow." Gordie said nervously.