Give Me Cuddles, I'm In Pain - Boyf riends

Requested by @HighTechLoser

This one's short, sorry.
(Trans!Michael AU)

Michael felt tears roll down his face as he curled farther into himself on the couch. Average monthly thing; avoid your friends until 'shark week' is over and make them hella confused as you sit through the feeling of a million knives being stabbed into your stomach. They had no idea that he was trans yet, so Michael had to endure all the people he loved calling him by the name Michelle- including his boyfriend, Jeremy, who is as straight as his body structure and would probably break up with him as soon as he comes out. Michael was snapped out of his thoughts as he heard someone enter the house.

"Baby? Where are you?" Jeremy said from upstairs. He started down the stairs. Michael continued looking down at the floor. He heard Jeremy run towards him and looked up at his boyfriend, who was conveniently holding a box of chocolates and a heating pad in his arms. "You feeling okay?" He said, kneeling down and handing Michael both the items in his hand. He forced a smile over an incredibly pained expression. "T-thanks babe." Michael said, opened the box and popping a heart-shaped chocolate into his mouth. Jeremy sat down beside Michael, and he sat up from his curled up ball position. "Uh, Jeremy? I... I need to tell you something." Michael said, face burning with embarrassment. Jeremy's face fell, thinking he was about to lose his boyfriend.

"Um... C-can you call me Michael? I... I'm trans..." Michael's heartbeat grew rapid as he feared rejection. He slowly looked up from the floor and into Jeremy's eyes, knowing he was going to get broken up with. However, to his astonishment, Jeremy started smiling. "That's all? Jeez, Michael, you almost gave me a heart attack! I thought you were gonna break up with me!" He said happily, pulling his boyfriend into a hug. Michael's eyes were wide and started filling with tears. "T-thank you..." He said quietly. Jeremy pulled back. "Hey, hey, it's okay. Don't cry. I love you." He said softly, wiping the tears from the Filipino boy's eyes. "But... aren't you straight?" He said sadly. Jeremy rolled his eyes. "Michelle- Michael, I don't think you've realized how many times I've checked out Rich's ass. I mean, yeah he has a nice ass- not the point." He laughed. "I'm bi, babe. You being trans doesn't change anything." He said. Michael smiled. "Rich does have a nice ass..." He mumbled, causing both of them to laugh. "Can I have cuddles now?" Michael asked, making grabby hands for Jeremy. He nodded and pulled the tanned boy into his embrace.

"You wanna watch Harry Potter?"

"Hell yeah."

Wow okay that was really short

But I just made two chapters in one day are you proud of me

I promise the next ones will be m u c h longer than this.

~Author-Chan