Jeremy's an Idiot - Stage Dorks

Based on the picture above

"Jeremy, you crashed the car!" Christine yelled, flinging her arms into the air as the couple watched Jeremy's car slowly being consumed by flames. The two of them were heading to Michael's house to pick up Michael, then Jake's house to get Rich and Jake, only for those two to have to go and get the rest of the squad afterwards. They all decided that it would be fun to go to the local beach at the time, so that's what they were planning on doing. However, plans were changed when Christine saw a deer in the middle of the road on their way to Michael's house, causing Jeremy to swerve into a tree. Jeremy rubbed his red arm, feeling a bruise form from the airbag hitting him roughly.

"It's not my fault!" Jeremy yelled back. "Yes it is! You're the one who was driving that old piece of trash!" Christine sneered. "I'm calling my dad." Jeremy said, taking his phone out from his pocket and dialling his dad's
number. The Jewish boy mouthed the words 'he's gonna be pissed' at Christine before Mr. Heere answered on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"We crashed the car."

"I- wHAT?"

Christine snorted.

"Um... can you come pick us up?"

An annoyed groan sounded from the other end of the call before it ended. Jeremy glared at his girlfriend as she continued to laugh quietly. Police cars and a fire truck soon pulled up to the area. Smoke filled the air from the general area of the crash, Christine and Jeremy standing far enough away from it. They left the area and stood near the closest 7/11, waiting for Jeremy's dad to come pick them up. An angry-looking Mr. Heere soon pulled up to the station and simply motioned for them to get into the car. Reluctantly, Christine followed Jeremy. Once they got into the car, Jeremy started talking. "I'm sorry dad, we were-" "I don't care." Jeremy's dad cut him off. "I'm not gonna help pay for your next car this time." Jeremy crossed his arms.

"Okay. Start from the top. How'd it happen- go." Mr. Heere said, snapping his fingers on the word 'go' and pointing to Christine. She hesitantly started the story. "We were driving to Michael's house to pick him up, right? And we took a shortcut through a forest-y area. Following?" Both men nodded. "Alright. Anyways, there was a deer in the middle of the road. So I yelled 'Jeremy! Deer!'"Jeremy pursed his lips and stayed quiet. His dad made a hand gesture to get Christine to keep going on with the story. She put her hand on Jeremy's knee.

"Do you want to tell your dad what your response was?" She asked, raising an eyebrow and smirking slightly at her idiotic boyfriend.

Jeremy sighed. "...'Yes, babe?'" He said, paraphrasing. The brunette crinkled his nose and furrowed his eyebrows. Mr. Heere laughed.

"That's absolutely hilarious, but you're still grounded."

I can't write straight ships but this is too funny to miss out on

bye losers

~Author-Chan