You can't fix what's already broken

I stay there staring at her not daring to say anything. And just like then anger was boiling up. I already knew do you know matter what I would say she wouldn't believe me anyway.

" So what, now you're mute?" she let out a bitter. She turned around and took two steps away and right then and there I release the breath I didn't know I was holding. But as usual with my luck runs out and she turns around and grabs me by my hair. Pain shoots through my scalp like electric pulses. I don't scream I only grit my teeth as hard as I can and clasp my hands around her hand.

" Let go me!" she screams as though I'm the one with her hair in my hands.

" That's enough Shelby." an unfamiliar voice says.

Shelby stops screaming. I wince when she whirls around dragging me with her by my hair.

"Oh, Blake..." Shelby frowns.

I stayed there kneeling on the ground with Shelby's fingers entangled in my hair. I stay out of the ground knowing Shelby would be very mad if I were to even look at any of the boys here, especially Blake. She was always talking about how cute football players are to her group of friends, ( AKA: the Barbies). The Barbies are exactly how their names are; pretty and plastic, and airheads.

"You should let go of her hair and get back to class," he said crossing his arms

The stinging pain in my scalp subsides and my hair falls back into place but I don't dare breath a sigh of relief.

"Oh Balkey, I was only playing with her."

I roll my eyes. If this is playing I would hate to see what your abuse is like.

Shelby walks up to Blake stepping on my fingers As she places her hands on her shoulders and starts to draw patterns on his chest.

" I don't know why you going against me Blake. You know I can do so much more for you than that loser.

Blake pushes her hands away, " Go back to class Shelby."

I stand up and make my way down the hall towards the girl's bathrooms once inside I go into the last bathroom stall lock it and rest my back against the big white and blue wall. Why did I ever think anything would be different.