Introduction

💓~Layla's POV~💓
(In diary)
Great! Another tremendous year of getting bullied again. My parents can't stop it. It continues, I don't have any proof. They all act so innocent. Let me introduce you to "them" anyways..

Emerald Amber Jade
All the stupid gemstones, I can't even enjoy gemstones without thinking of them.
I gotta go my bus is coming.

(Out diary)

I close my book, and rapidly position my plate in the sink and sip the last my orange juice. I grab my rusty cheetah bookbag from 4th grade and dash out the door.

I should've known it was too hot for this flannel. I look at the orange and green shirt and my raggedy dark blue jeans, along with my green Nike's. I sigh. If only I could have more appealing clothing.

I walk into the bus and almost trip. Someone chuckles. I roll my eyes and trudge to the middle of the aisle and sit next to Melinda and Gavin, my only friends.

Melinda has some type of style and loves to paint, while Gavin makes music. He's honestly a cool kid, but he decides to hang with us instead.

*MIND YOU! AS I AM A GROWING WRITER, AND I MAY NOT BE THE BEST AT REPLACING WORDS AND PARAGRAPHING CORRECTLY, IM HEADING OFF TO MIDDLE SCHOOL SOON! I WAS HOPING WATTPAD WOULD HELP ME BECOME A BETTER WRITER FOR ONCE I GO BACK GO SCHOOL ! (: now back to the story lol*

"Hey guys!" I beam. Flashing a quick smile. "What's up, Layla!" Gavin smiles while stroking through his soft brown hair

You may be wondering why Emerald, Amber, and Jade aren't on the bus. It's because they all go in their rich dads car. This is not like your typical mean girls scenario.

The bus pulls into the the parking lot and we all get up, I pick up bookbag and ponder out the bus, waiting for Melinda and Gavin.

"Your outfits- it's just—" I cut Melinda off with my face feeling the look of pity. Melinda doesn't dare speak a word and Gavin almost feels sorry that I don't have good clothing.

It's almost time for the "New Breeze" podcast to come on, so I jab in my earphones, go to iHeart Radio, and walk in the building.