Chapter 12: Green Came Before Queen

Flashback...
    Charlotte had always been told that she was a combination of her parents. At this present moment, she was pretty sure her mother was showing more than her father. She had been training with her Aunt Zelena to perfect her magic but she hadn't been able to move the smallest rock, let alone cast a simple teleportation spell. She had just failed at another attempt to lift the rock she had been practicing with. She let out a groan of frustration.

"It's alright. It takes practice." Zelena said, trying to comfort her niece.

"I've been practicing!" Charlotte snapped. She stomped through the clearing they were practicing in and sat on a log. Zelena walked over and sat next to her. "I can't do this."

"Yes you can." Zelena told her, "Charlotte, you are the strongest girl I know."

"I don't feel so strong. All I feel like is a weak girl who couldn't even protect her parents." Charlotte said, hopeless, "I can't do this without them." Charlotte began to cry as Zelena wrapped an arm around her. Then, a realization hit her.

"What if you didn't have to?" Zelena thought out loud. Charlotte looked up and saw her aunt's look on her face.

"What do you mean?" Charlotte asked.

"I once tried to enact a spell. A spell that could let travel through time. What if I enact this spell for you?" Zelena suggested as the two stood up, "You could go back in time before Rumple showed up and stop him from killing Regina and Robin." Charlotte gasped at her aunt's words. She could see her parents again.

"How do we do that?"

End Flashback...
After Zelena's grand entrance, everyone was in the Charmings loft discussing the newest revelation that has occurred.

"Why, in any time or place, would we trust Zelena?!" Regina snapped, "She is not to be trusted. Not only is she wicked, she's insane."

"She's not like that in the future." Charlotte retorted.

"Because she helped you enact the Time Travel Spell?" Regina retorted back.

"No Mom, because she's family." Charlotte said, trying to calm her mother down.

"How does Zelena ever end up changing?" Robin asked, just as mad as Regina.

"Well if I'm being honest, you never told me. You don't tell me a lot of things about your past." Charlotte snapped back.

"Okay. Everyone needs to calm down." Henry said.

"Henry's right." Snow agreed, "We are not going to get anywhere by biting each other's heads off." Everyone took a deep breath as Regina spoke up,

"I'm sorry Charlotte." Regina said to her daughter.

"I am too." Robin said, "We should know better because things are different in your time."

"No, I should be the one apologizing to you. I know things are not said for a reason." Charlotte apologized, "The main thing is now Aunt Zelena is on the Dark One's side and we need to hurry before they find the Author."

"Well that would be a lot easier if we knew where the Author was." Emma said.

"I know where he is." Everyone in the room stared at Charlotte.

"Where is he?" Henry asked.

"I need to see the page that you found of the door in the Sorcerer's Mansion." Henry went over to his bag and pulled out the page with the door drawn on it. "This page is where the Author is."