0.5

when monday came around corbyn couldn't find the strength in his body to get himself up, still hungover from friday night. he vowed to never drink that heavily again.

sitting on the bench outside, jack, jonah and corbyn chatted about friday night, well the parts the two of them remembered, jack was the only semi sober out of the two.

"i saw that you and tate are together." jack wiggles his eyebrows, making jonah hit the younger males arm.

"yes we are." he smiles proudly, just the thought of her name made him get lost in thought. jonah since tate had ever come to school fell hard for her, he never made a move till last night, the fear of her rejection stopping him.

when corbyn spotted daniel seavey in the hallway he noticed that daniel was already looking at him watching his gaze. corbyn felt his stomach flutter, and twist with nerves. the feeling he was feeling unfamiliar. what the fuck. corbyn quickly looks away instead looking for his girlfriend, who was walking down the hallway chatting to gabbie and laughing about something.

"hey babe." corbyn the smile on corbyn's lips didn't reach his eyes. he pulls christina onto his lap, she giggles planting a kiss on his lips.

corbyn could feel daniel's gaze burning into him. he could feel his breath quicken and his heart rate accelerated. he chews on the inside of his lip, trying to contain himself.

"can i talk to corbyn?" daniel questions catching corbyn off guard.

corbyn looks at daniel, avoiding looking anywhere but his face. "why?" he questions.

daniel rolls his ocean blue eyes. "about that project." he says through gritted teeth.

christina looks between the two confused. "you have classes together?"

"yeah we do."

corbyn groans, christina stands up from his lap allowing corbyn to follow daniel.

"we don't have a project, what is it you want?" corbyn hisses growing annoyed with daniel.

daniel turns and smirks at him. "to discuss that date jonah promised me." corbyn almost had forgotten about that, the mention of even being ten feet near daniel made him want to back out. he had a girlfriend after all.

"im not going on a date with you!" corbyn snapped,raising his voice slightly.

daniel chuckles, opening the door to the empty classroom. corbyn doesn't follow. "a deal is a deal." he smirks pulling corbyn into the class room, the lights flick on automatically.

corbyn stood in the middle of the room his arms crossed over his chest as daniel sat on a desk staring at him.

the air in the room was thick with tension, but no one dared to cut it. corbyn taps his foot, waiting for daniel to say something.

"you know where you got those hickies?" daniel grinned looking at the purple bruises corbyn's hoodie failed to cover up.

"my girlfriend did." he rolls his eyes, feeling self conscious with daniel staring at him. he pulls up the hoodie closer around his neck.

daniel shakes his head. "no you didn't," he taunted, the smirk wide on his lips. corbyn looks at him confused. "you don't remember friday night?" daniel looks at him confused.

"no."

"i could show you how it went." he smirks standing up from the desk. with quick strides he was in front of corbyn, almost a little too close for comfort. corbyn backs up, but daniel moves closer.

"what are-,"

daniel hushes corbyn. "showing you what happened friday night."

daniel was so close to corbyn he could smell the scent of his cologne. peppermint. corbyn's breathing became labored, his pulse pumping fast. the anticipation of what daniel was going to do next made corbyn nervous.

when daniel's head rested in the crook of corbyn's neck, his hot breath fanning against his skin.

"don't say what i know you're going to say." daniel mumbles into his neck.

corbyn took a long breath, chewing his bottom lip as he wondered what daniel was going to do.

his question was answered when he felt his lips kiss his neck, nibbling slightly but not hard enough to leave a hickey.

it felt good. almost too good. corbyn chews on his bottom lip, holding in the whimper that wanted to fall from his lips.

"this isn't right," corbyn breathlessly says, nails digging into the desk. it felt so good, yet it was so wrong. "you know i'm with christina." he throws his head back letting out a low moan when he felt daniel suck on his neck, this time not being gentle.

"i don't care." he mumbles into his neck.

before they could continue, the bell rings, making daniel back away from corbyn.

daniel grins smugly. "what she doesn't know won't hurt her," daniel says hands now resting on corbyn's hips. "you can still date her and we can have fun." he smirks widely looking deep into corbyn's eyes.

corbyn pulls away, rolling his eyes. this was wrong and they both knew. but something felt so thrilling about this. but corbyn knew better not to get involved with someone like daniel.

"no."

_________

HOLY FUCK IM YELLING NEXT CHAPTER JUST WAIT

DOUBLE UPDATE