1.0

corbyn paced back and forth in his room, trying to pick between two shirts. one was a casual tee shirt the other a button down. daniel didn't give him instructions on how to dress but considering this was daniel it was more than likely their date was at a college party and not anywhere fancy where they could be spotted in public.

corbyn shakes his head, he shouldn't care how he looked for this date with daniel. it was just a platonic thing. corbyn wasn't into daniel the way daniel was him.

with that thought corbyn grabs a black tee shirt and pair of denim pants. he wasn't dressing up to impress daniel.

the time on the clock above his dresser in red bold numbers read. 8:30pm.

"shit." corbyn mutters. daniel would be arriving any minute now and corbyn still hadn't fixed his hair. with a quick movement he runs his fingers through his blonde hair. after a few failed attempts at fixing a piece of hair that wouldn't cooperate corbyn gives up.

the beeping sound of his phone made him quickly grab it from his pocket. daniel.

daniel: i'm outside waiting;)

locking his phone, corbyn grabs his wallet and his phone making his way down stairs where ashley was sprawled out on the couch watching love island. corbyn rolls his eyes, dating shows weren't really his type of show he liked to watch.

"who's that outside?" ashley questions not looking away from the tv, she shoves a chip into mouth.

"just a friend," he says slipping on his black converse. "tell mom i went to jack's." ashley's hums, going back to watching what she was currently watching.

outside daniel sat in his blue 2017 toyota corolla. when daniel spots corbyn making his way towards his car the smirk doesn't flatter from his lips, he shuts off his phone the light no longer illuminating his face.

"hey." corbyn awkwardly says buckling his seat belt.

"hey." daniel winks at corbyn, making his cheeks heat up with color.

the drive was silent, corbyn awkwardly twiddling his fingers as he nervously chewed on his bottom lip. he could feel daniel staring at him from the corner of his eye every once in a while, which made corbyn ten times more nervous. corbyn had no idea where they were headed daniel refusing to answer his questions.

"i swear if you're taking me to a fucking party i'm walking home." corbyn glares at daniel, noticing they had drove into the area where normally frat parties were held off campus.

"it's not a party i promise!" he chuckles loudly shooting corbyn a grin.

corbyn rolls his eyes. "you're so annoying," he says the smile still spilling onto his lips. "oh did you purposely forget your hoodie in my car?" corbyn cocks and eyebrow at daniel who shrugs.

"i dunno."

"you did! you sneaky bitch!" corbyn exclaims laughing softly as he slapped daniel's arm gently.

daniel glares playfully at corbyn. "hey no hitting the driver!" he warns. "you can keep it though." he sends corbyn a wink making his cheeks flush.

when the car came to a spot corbyn noticed they were parked in front of a diner, corbyn wanted to ask why daniel took him to the one farthest away from town but at the same time he knew the reason why. daniel likely knew that corbyn didn't want to be spotted on a date him yet alone a guy.

"why're we so far out of town?" corbyn finds himself asking, following behind daniel.

daniel turns looking back at corbyn for a moment. "you know why mr i have a girlfriend." he replies sending corbyn a playful glare. at the mention of his girlfriend corbyn feels his stomach grow heavy with guilt.