Vote

I have decided to make a fan-ficky about the Teen Titans in an alternate universe as bug-people.  Raven is a Moth, and Beast Boy is a Grasshopper.  The Titans East are in this book, and so are some of the villains.  So are Jinx, Kid Flash, Jericho, Timmy, Teether, and Melvin.  Bumblebee, of course is a bumblebee.  Aqualad will be some sort of water bug, but i haven't decided which kind, yet.  I also haven't decided what Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Speedy, Mas, Menos, Jinx, Kid Flash, Jericho, Timmy, Teether, and Melvin will be.  Nor have I decided which villains will be in this story.  I know Slade and Adonis will be for sure.  Possibly  Mad Mod and Mumbo Jumbo.  Slade will be a Brown Recluse, and Adonis will be a Yellow Jacket.  Or maybe a Hornet.  However, I cannot decide which of the other villains will be in this story, and what bug they will be.

And this is where you, my loyal readers and followers, come in.  I need you to tell me what bugs you want the other Titans to be, and which villains you want to see, and what bugs you want the villains to be.  The villains HAVE to be malicious bugs, like some sort of spider, or wasps, or mosquitos.  And no main character can be the same kind of bug as another.  Like Raven and Beast Boy.  Raven is a Moth.  Beast Boy, a Grasshopper.  The only exceptions are Mas y Menos.  They HAVE to be the same kind of bug.  I am not going to start this story until I have at LEAST seven people comment on what they want to see in the story.  So hurry!  Comment and follow, and spread the word to others!

Thank You, that is all.

From your devoted Fanfic writer,

MustKillBeastBoy