Chapter 30.

For nobody else, gave me a thrill- with all your faults, I love you still. It had to be you, wonderful you, it had to be you." -Frank Sinatra  

Niall's POV

I wake up and subconsciously pat beside me to feel Ana's body. I roll over to her side and wrap my arms around her waist. She snuggles against me as I put my right leg over her legs and tangle them together. I look at the clock hanging on the wall in front of me, showing that it's just 9 in the morning, but since I've already taken the day off of my office, I don't mind sleeping for a little longer plus Ana's half naked, sleeping body tempts me too much to wake her up and untangle myself.

I kiss her temple and move my hand to put it beneath my T-shirt that she's wearing and feel her hot, creamy skin. The small hair on her stomach stands up and a smile spreads on my lips at the way her body reacts to my touch even when she's not conscious.

I look at her and the first thing that comes to my mind is how lucky I'm to have her in my life. I move my hand up to her face and remove her hair, that is covering her face like a curtain. The light shines on her face and her face instantly glows up. She whines, squints her eyes and groans before pushing her face completely against my chest so that light can't reach it.

I see the bracelet, that I got her yesterday, on her wrist. She was so stubborn about paying for it but I was definitely not gonna let it happen and she knew that, that was why she left without buying it. I bought her it when I lied to her about taking a wee. I was a bit guilty of lying but it all died when I saw her smile after I gave her it, it was priceless.

I push my face in her hair, smelling the scent of it. A long sigh leaves my mouth and I kiss on top of her head. I lay my head against her head before closing my eyes, feeling the warmth that my girlfriend's body is emitting.

I wake up, again, to an empty bed and a groan leaves my mouth. I sit upright on my bed and throw the sheets off of my legs.

"Ana?" I shout for her but no reply comes back. I stand up and walk over to my bathroom and lightly knock on it. "You're inside?"

"Yeah," She replies, her voice a little weak and wobbly.

"Are you okay?" I ask, a little worried.

She coughs before speaking, "Yeah." My frown deepens at her voice.

"What happened, baby?" I ask and try to turn the knob only to see that the door is locked. "Let me in," I plea when I hear her whimpers.

"A minute."

I impatiently tap my feet against the floor as I wait for Ana. I try not to think about what would've happened, for I know that I always think of the worst situation even if I know it's not possible.

My eyes snap up as soon as I hear her unlock the bathroom door. She slowly walks out of the bathroom and I take in her appearance. Her cheeks are flushed and her eyes are red, her hair all over the place. I pull her to me and cup her cheeks before asking what happened.

"I-um-I am not feeling okay," She mutters but I know that's not it.

"Why don't you feel okay?" I gently ask as I caress her cheeks with my thumbs.

"Um-I have a stomach ache," She mumbles. "Can you take me to my house? Now?"

She suddenly groans and clutches her stomach before leaning onto me for support. "Are you-are you okay?" I ask and carry her towards my bed and lay her down.

"No."

"Tell me what is it?" I ask and rub her arms up and down for comfort. She repeats and tells me that her stomach hurts really bad and she feels like puking even though she cannot.