Chapter 71.

VOTE AND COMMENT
THERE'S PROBABLY ONLY A COUPLE OF CHAPTERS AFTER THIS AND I'M SO EXCITED AND SO UPSET ABOUT IT AT THE SAME TIME! (:(
Happy Reading
Ann x

"I crave you in the most innocent forms. I crave you to say good night and give you forehead kisses and to say that I adore you when you feel at your worst. I crave you in ways where I just want to be next to you and nothing more or nothing less."

Niall's POV

I flutter my eyes open and sigh in contentment when I feel Ana's soft skin against my cheek as she massages my head. I tighten my arms around her and snuggle deeper against her chest before peppering a few kisses there.

"Hey," She softly yet sleepily says, making me realise that it might've not been long since she woke up, as she continues to massage my head.

"Hi," I mumble back. "What time is it? I'm famished," I say and as if on cue my stomach growls, making us laugh.

"A little after eight," She informs a few seconds later. "How are you feeling?" She asks and scratches my scalp and I release a breath. I was hoping that she wouldn't bring what happened a few hours ago up but now that she did, I'm not sure how to reply to her. Honestly, I don't know myself how I feel right now and I don't even want to know. I just want to forget that I saw her because she doesn't matter anymore.

"Ah, your skin feels good," I whisper lightly, pretending that I don't know what she's actually implying and kiss her breast.

"Niall," She reprimands and I hum. "Look at me," She urges and I lift my head from her chest to look at her. "You know what I'm talking about, baby, so talk to me."

I sigh before moving my face in the previous position. "What do you want to know?" I ask. "That why I lied and told you that she miscarried? Because I didn't want to remember how she fucking lied about it and I came to know it through a hospital file that she aborted my son, a file that I accidentally happened to look at. She-"

"No, Niall, I just want to know how are you feeling right now," She says and I click my tongue, smiling against her chest at her concern. "That's what I care about."

"I don't know." I shrug. "And I don't think I even want to know."

"That's alright. I understand," She says and traces her fingertips along my neck. "We'll not talk about it until you want to." I hum and nod. "How about we order something for Dinner! What do you want to have? Mexican?"

"I like Mexican." I smile, kissing the side of her boob once again. "Can you order for us while I freshen up?" She replies with an 'of course' and I thank her, moving my head a little so that I can kiss her chin before getting up from the bed and walking to the bathroom. I don't take long inside and quickly freshen up before walking out. I pout a little when I see that Ana has already put on a T-shirt and is talking on the phone right now as she's perched up on the table. "I was liking the naked view better," I comment and her eyes widen as she covers the speaker of the phone.

"Shut up," She whisper shouts and I chuckle, raising my hands in mock surrender, as I walk closer to her. I wrap my arms around her waist and move to stand between her legs as she gets back on the phone. A small smile reaches her lips and I lean to kiss them. "Yeah, I'll be there by twelve and we'll have lunch together," She says before hanging up.

"Who were you talking to?" I raise my eyebrows.

"It was just Andy. He said we should meet up tomorrow for lunch, it's been a long time." She shrugs. "We need to catch up."