Chapter 1

Marinette was bored.
It wasn't surprising, since class is boring. She doodled a little bit in her scarpbook, drawing some ideas of design, until even this annoyed her. She has been playing with her pen for ten minutes now, not paying any attention at what was happening in front of her. Last period of friday, and it had to be maths.
Suddenly, the bell finally rung and she bolt out of the room, glad the torture was finally over.
Alya followed her out and started laughing at her relief.

-Girl, you were SO annoying with this pencil.

Marinette maked a pout.

-Sorry Alya, it's just that... This class was really...

The brow haired girl rolled her eyes with a smile.

-Yeah, really boring. But hey, we're out now !

They kept on chatting happily until they were out, before they hugged and wave goodbye. Surprisingly, Marinette was in a good mood when she arrived home, despite the horrible hour she had to go through. None of the teachers gave them homeworks tonight, so she'll be able to continue working on that shirt she designed three days ago.
She quickly greetd her parents with a big hug and kiss on their cheeks before she head to her room. As she closed the hatch, Tikki came out of her purse, with her usual kind smile.

-You're exagerating Marinette, I found this class really interesting !

-You know me, Tikki, I have never been a fan of maths. Even less with the new teacher, M...

She struggled to find his name, and the kwami helped her out with a smile.

-M. Stones ?

-Yes, M. Stones ! His voice is just making my eyes close by themself.

-Are you sure it's not what he says that make you want to sleep ?

Marinette crack a smile and playfully bump her kwami that just giggles in return. She pulled her soon-to-be shirt out of the closet and start working with Jagged Stone's music in the background.

___________

After class, Adrien went home in his personnal car, that still slightly embarasses him after all this time. He just wished he could walk home like everyone else, but it was a small price to be able to study in a public school. He went straight to his room and collapsed on his bed with a sigh. A small yelp came out of his coat and he moves a little to let Plagg come out of his inside pocket.

-Hey ! Be more careful Adrien, I would like to live long enough to test the best camembert in the world !

He lets out a small laugh.

-Sorry Plagg, my bad. And I think you have a pretty good camembert everyday, given to me by the greatest chief in Paris.
Plagg let out a small annoyed huff, and crossed his arms.

-Well the best chief in Paris is not the best chief in the world, and a pretty good camembert is not the best. Talking about cheese, could I have some ? My stomach has been screaming for hours now.

Adrien got up in a sigh and take out a piece of cheese from one of his drawer and throw it at the kwami that swallowed it in seconds. The boy let out a giggle and was about to let out a punny comment on the small cat's gluttony before he got cut off by Natalie voice one the other side of the door.

-Time for your piano practice Adrien.

-Okay Natalie, thank you.

Even if he had nothing else to do this night, the idea of spending his evening rehearsing a part he knows like the back of his hand was really annoying him. He put the specific part on his phone and let it play by itself before he crashes on his bed again, opening his phone and scrolling through the Ladyblog.
After an hour of checking his social medias and basically being more bored by the minute, he feels his ring vibrate and let out a small beep, that makes his heart jump. It was message from his Lady ! Probably for another patrol night. A few months ago, Ladybug decided to start patrolling the town, to be able to spot Akumas before they start making damages. She thought it would be smarter to make them irregular and unplanned, so Hawkmoth would never expect them to be here. Whenever she or Chat Noir felt like they should patrol, they just had to send a message to the other and they'll meet on the place that was specified. And it worked very well. With that technique, they've been able to catch two or three akumas before anyone could even notice them.
So it was probably a message for another patrol night, but we're never to sure.