CHAPTER 03

lalisa had just left the manor to stay at her father's. you see, her parents are separated and lived in two different villages. both has huge manors of their own.

there is only one thing lalisa can say, whenever she's in any of her parents home. it was lonely. she doe not feel at home. no warmth and love.

they may be able to give her everything. big houses. lavish clothes, expensive qnd unique charms and jewelries. but she wasn't happy.

what is the use of the manor when she could not even have a whole family living there? what is the use of all their riches when money could not buy happiness? what is the use of the name that she is carrying when all it brings her is pressure?

she is meant to lead the coven and the vampires. she is meant to be the greatest witch of all time. she is meant to be the most fearless vampire.

it was always who she is meant to be. it could never be who she wants to be.

"what happened here father?" she asked, sounding like the leader they want her to be.

she talked softly but dangerously. her blood red eyes piercing through every soul it sets on.

with one question, she dominated everyone in the area and her father couldn't be more proud of her.

"wolves." her father answered shortly.

after hearing his answer, she immediately thought of the wolf she had encountered.

"does their pack know?" she asked again.

"yes. i made sure that the new will reach the alpha." her father grinned.

lalisa looked down on their lifeless comrade who was clearly killed by being stabbed to the heart with a wooden stake. it was not a sight to see but she somehow knew that it wasn't a wolf's work. but she just couldn't say thwt to her father because he would think that she was siding with the wolves.

"i believe you wanted to meet me." the words of an unknown man caught the attention of the vampires.

the way he walked looked like he was in pain. his paleness gave away that his ill.

"what are you doing here father?" a naturally husky voice asked the ill alpha.

his eyes were golden yellow and lalisa found herself hypnotised. it was familiar. she almost gasped when she realised that it was the wolf she had encountered.

lalisa felt weak and warm when his eyes found hers, immediately displaying familiarity. she does not know why but her mind is telling her to go to him.

but she knows she couldn't.