1. Twice Ranking / Korean Title Tracks

11. Dance The Night Away
Don't get me wrong, the song isn't bad but I personally don't really like it and it also didn't stand out as much as the other songs.

10. Heart Shaker
It is the same with DTNA it didn't stand out and I also don't really like, that Chaeyoung and Dahyun barely got any solo lines instead of the beginning. The lines they had troughout the song were always in the background so you didn't really notice them.

9. Yes or Yes
It was really hard to put Yes or Yes so low. I actually really like this song because Mina and Jeongyeon got a lot of lines but sometimes I think there is something missing.

8. Likey
I like it I barely listen to it.
Thats why I ranked this song so low.

7. Signal
This is kind of biased but I didn't like that Jeongyeon got the least lines. Like comon she is lead vocalist and has one of the best vocals in kpop (in my opinion).

6. TT
There is actually nothing bad I can say about TT. I love it but it is not my fave.

5. What Is Love?
I loved that cute concept and I really like the song. It is a song I can listen over and over without getting bored.

4. Like OOH-AHH
Let's be real this was one of the best debut songs in kpop history. It's a bop

3. Cheer Up
This was my favorite song by Twice for a very long time and I just love this song so much.

2. Knock Knock
This song is a masterpiece and I really loved Jihyo's, Nayeon's and Jeongyeon's vocals in it especially when Jeongyeon sang the second half of the last chorus.

1. Fancy
No one can change my mind but Fancy is pure art and the best song Twice put out. The vocals were all on point and I can't get this song out of my hand. It's pure art. ♡♡

Which song do you like most?