Important before reading

Welcome to a whole book dedicated to everyone's favorite jerk aft paratrooper, also known by the designation... 

Crosshairs... 

So before you start reading there are some things I would like you to be aware of 

1. Some of my oc's will be in this and naturally I want them for myself, you can go ahaed and read about them, feel free to do that. But just don't steal or "borrow" them. 

2. If you got an idea or something you would like to see your beloved Crosshairs experience, then send me a message about your idea (You can also just put it in the comments )

3. I Will Not Do Smut or Lemmons. For the simple reason that I can't write them and don't feel comfortable doing so. 

4. Your oc's ? ...Well if you want them in a shot, then I will need information on them. 

-gender ?

-color?

-species? (Cybertronian, human, cat, dog, crocodile ? Idk  ?)

-relation to Crosshairs ?

Yeah I think we are gonna start with this. Hope you enjoy. 

By the way. I don't own ANY of these pictures, the credit goes to the artist, if you happen to be the artis to any of the pictures and don't want them in this story then just say so and I will take them down (the picture that is, not the story )