<3

Edds POV
After calming Tom down and fixing his hair,And puffy eyes and ,Alcohol stained hoodie,I decided to take him to a calm and relaxing place.The hill,it was nighttime and the stars were out,It was beautiful.It was around 10PM when we left,We were walking together,Him looking as Cute as he can,His beautiful Black ey- Off Topic.When we arrived on the hill we sat on the edge,sitting there looking at the stars.

Tom's POV
I can be such a wreck sometimes,but Edd is always there to support me.He knows all the stuff I was put through,And he knows that Tomme Bear is what cheers me up.But it's not just that,Just seeing him is good enough,His warm smile,His beautiful eyes,Everything about him is so attractive.And to think that we would be sitting back up on this hill together,just me and him.Being the Lazy person I was, I rest my head on edds shoulder.I thought it was okay until he flinched,I thought I did something wrong,But he said it was ok and that he was just a bit startled.Sooner or later I became very sleepy.I started to doze off BUT I stood awake,Edd was just admiring the stars,I wish he would admire my "eyes" like that.But he dosen't like me.

Edds POV

God Dangit,I want to kiss Tom so badly.But he would probably hate me for it,God I want to do so much things with Tom,but I can't.Cause he doesn't LIKE me.GGH I'm so pissed,but I'm okay.I became more sleepier the more I gazed at the stars.So I decided to nudge Tom and tell him to lay down with me.The stars are so beautiful,and bright. And......

Heheheh In stopping rn because I'm watching Anime! OwO