Confession?

The Next day

Edds POV
I woke up like normal,And did my normal routine,Woke up,Take a shower,Cooked breakfast.I put the plates out for everyone,as everyone sits down to eat,They each say good Morning,Which is a nice thing I like to hear,I served them then myself,And after done eating,Tord and Matt washed the dishes, then i went to my  room.I really wanted to draw today,So I decided to open my notebook and drew me and Tom.Nobody really knows I like Tom except for Tord,Cause he saw my drawings of me and Tom,so now he knows.And I also told him I liked Tom.But he promised to keep it a secret.Even though he ruined our past home,He really is a nice person.Afterall he did apologize and insisted on taking us on a vacation,Or a trip,Or just taking us all out to eat,To which we did.And he does get along with Tom well,So that is Really Good.After Thinking about Stuff,And Drawing for a while,I took a nap right on my desk.

Tom's POV
After eating,I went to my room and stood in there till around 2PM.After not eating and staying in my room for around 7 hours,I decided to get out and eat a snack(No not Edd-) and then go back to my room.On my way to my room,I noticed Edd wasn't come out his room for a long time,So I knocked on his door,and told him I was coming in."Edd are you alive?"He was,just sleeping.I could tell he was drawing cause his notebook was open,I wanted to look at his drawings cause he is such a talented artist,But I couldn't cause he was laying on them.He was just laying there so peacefully,I grabbed his blanket and put it over him cause it was kinda cold in the house then I walked out and said something underneath my breath,Then I left.As soon as I left And turned around I saw commie,Tord.Tord had this face which meant he was thinking Dirty...."So,Thomas what were you and Edd Doing?Hmmm?"Tord said with "that" face."Nothing Commie,No please move".Just as I was going to my room Tord said "You know you are so oblivious".I didn't Understand what he said or care either so I Ignored him and left.

Tords POV

Jenova Wittness can be so oblivious,it hurts.The fact that I can see that they both like each other and either of them has done shit.Really just makes me say "What the frick are they doing" Unlike Edd and Tom,I Have a bo-Girlfriend.Her name is........Jessica, yea Jessica!.And I confessed to him-I mean her,Ugh Nevernind!