The Attack

*Approximately seven months later* 

Jimmy sat at his computer, trying to moniter what was going on with the Dex. The office Porygon had detected something was amiss, and so the editor had begun keeping an eye on the situation. His Scrafty sat nearby, munching on the leftovers from the lunches of Jimmy's coworkers as he watched his best friiend work. Suddenly, the filming began to glitch, and then everything went off. 

"Everything's off, now's your chance. Run!" he said to Alex and Kellz before turning to his Scrafty. "Scrafty, let's go!" 

"Scrafty!" 

The Pokemon jumped up and followed Jimmy. As they headed for the source, a Zoroark stopped them. 

"Oh? And who are you?" came the voice from before. 

It was the Zoroark speaking telepathically. 

"Scrafty," Jimmy said. "Bulk up, then drain punch." 

Scrafty nodded and did as he was told. It didn't take long before Zoroark was fainted, seeing as drain punch was super effective on it. 

"Alright, Scrafty," Jimmy said. "Back into your ball." 

Scrafty vanished into the Pokeball, and Jimmy kept moving until he found Alex and Kellz. 

"Oh, hang on, hang on," he said. "We're out. Let's go. I countered the Zoroark with my Scrafty. We're good, now. We're safe. Follow me." 

Jimmy led them to his car. Once in, he began to drive. 

"So, our world is real, now?" Kellz asked. 

"Well, sort of," Jimmy explained. "It exists in sort of a pocket dimension, and once we send you guys back, the hole will be plugged, and our world will be safe." 

He got out and led them to wear the hole had appeared. 

"But if we just stop doing the Dex, won't our world disappear?" 

"Don't even worry about that right now," Jimmy said. "While I was working on your channel, I've been investigating. And when I found out what was really going on, we started planning your escape." 

"Who's we?" Alex asked. 

Jimmy opened a door. 

"Hiker Alex, PokeKellz, meet Alex and Kellie." 

Inside the room were exact doubles of Alex and Kellz. 

"Hi," the Alex double said. 

"Wonderful to see you two again," Kellie said. "Now, let's get you two home." 

"So, I guess this is it, then," Alex said. 

"But what about the Dex?" Kellz asked. "If it stops, won't we cease to exist?" 

"Don't worry," Kellie said. "The Dex will never end. Not if we have anything to say about it." 

"I'm really gonna miss this," Kellz said. "I had so much fun." 

"Me, too," Alex said. "We should get going, though. I don't think we can handle it if we drag it out much longer. Thank you, guys. And thank you, Jimmy, for trusting us." 

Alex and Kellz vanished into the hole, and it disappeared. And, that was it. They were back in their own world, and the portal was closed. The world was safe. Jimmy touched Scrafty's ball and smiled. They were gone, but a part of them was still with him. And who knows? Maybe one day, they'll return.