Chapter 13: Lovers

The Prince angirly barged back into the palace, his hands seemingly smoking, and his face in a permanent scowl, “Damn it, DAMN IT!” He roared while marching over to Momo’s room.

Kicking over the door, he witnesses the kingdoms princess yelp in surprise, “P-Prince Bakugou! Is there anything I can do for you?”

“Cut the crap ponytail!” He stormed over to the table she was sitting on and swiped away her knitting supplies, causing the guards to charge at him. Momo saw the desperation of the man and waved off the charging guards, causing them to stop.

“I beg your pardon?” She asked, her tone not faltering.

“Where the hell did Icy-Hot go?” He growled.

“Shoto went after Midoriya, he took on the quest to save the world,” she got up and started picking up the supplies that had been dropped on the floor.

Where?” He said with venom dripping out his voice.

“Oh, don’t you remember? His quest continues at the Water Village,” Momo said as she sat back down in her chair, resuming her knitting as if nothing happened. She glance back up at the angry man, “Why do you ask?”

Katsuki tried to flip the table, but Momo kept it down with her arms, her strength shocking the blonde, he took out his double-mace and let off an explosion, “That damned USELESS BASTARD stole her from me,” he turned around, making sure the robe behind him swished for added effect, “I’m going to the village with my army, and I’m putting an END to the chosen one,” Bakugou said as he exited.

Momo finally got a chance to breath, she was half glad Ochaco had escaped, she couldn’t imagine living with someone like Katsuki was like, but now they had a problem, they had someone hot on their trail. This Katsuki didn’t seem the same, he still had his aggressive behavior, but this Katsuki seemed more, evil.

______________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, the gang had finally reached the Water Village, the salty air breezed through the air as they took in the lot of the town. Locals waved, they waved back.

“They seem nice,” Said Kirishima as he high fived some playing children.

“This Village is known for it's calm citizens, as well as their amazing beach!” Tenya said to their group while pointing to the sea on the horizon.

“Where should we set up camp?” Midoriya asked while pinching his chin, thinking of places they can set up a campfire.

“Izuku are you serious? Camp? Have you forgotten I’m a princess?” Ochaco asked amusingly, “I can ask the palace and they’ll give us a place to stay!” She pumped her hands in the air.

“Sounds good, though I could do it instead,” Shoto spoke up, “You are a fugitive Ochaco,” Todoroki shook his head and chuckled at the way Ochaco froze.

“Oh yeah…” She grasped the brown locks of hair framing her face to fiddle with.

“Well it’s settled then, I will accompany Todoroki to get us a place to stay, you four can go explore, Midoriya should be getting a vision tonight,” Iida said as he stepped beside the towering horse holding Todoroki.

“Alright, Young Iida and Young Todoroki will take care of it all,” Yagi clapped and the two left.

Kirishima sighed and looked over at Izuku, “So, where too?”

Izuku shrugged, “Don’t know, you got anything in mind Ochaco?” He looked at the girl.

Ochaco got in a thinking pose and tapped her foot, after a few moments she snapped and beamed at the green haired boy,”I need to get clothes!”