7

Taehyung woke first. He awoke to see his client cuddled into his arms and sleeping

soundly. He wasn't going to wake him up. It was almost cute. The shutters were closed and Taehyung had a huge headache. How did this happen? Why am I shirtless? Thoughts filled Taehyung's mind as Jungkook stretched out and pulled him closer. He was still asleep though. Plus Taehyung had to go to the bathroom. But he was comfortable and so was Jungkook. Then Jungkook flipped around and they were face to face. With asleep Jungkook and Taehyung having to pee it was not a good situation.

"I can wait a little longer," Taehyung whispered to himself

"Hm?" Jungkook asked

"Hey, you awake?" Taehyung asked inches away from Jungkook's face

"I am n-now."

"Sorry. You can go back to sleep."

"I'd rather just lay here with you," Jungkook said closing his eyes again

What did happen last night? Why is Jungkook all lovey-dovey?

Jungkook was now centimeters from Taehyung. Jungkook had opened his eyes. Jungkook moved

closer. He moved in and their lips connected. The kiss was short but passionate. Jungkook broke the kiss and hid his face in the covers. But before Taehyung could share his real feelings he heard sobbing coming from under the sheets.

"Jungkook is that you?" but no response, "Baby, I need to know. Can we talk..." Taehyung

was stopped by Jungkook moving closer and hiding his face into Taehyung's shoulder sobbing.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for any of that to happen. I shouldn't have done that."

"What did you do?" Taehyung asked

"I k-kissed you."

"Yeah and..."

"I shouldn't have done that I'm so sorry. You probably don't even like me near you

right now. I'll-" Jungkook stopped when Taehyung's soft lips fell on his. His eyes widened and Taehyung let go. He looked at Jungkook, "I like you."

Jungkook didn't waste any time. He let his lips feel on Taehyung's. He kissed him back.

The kiss only lasted for a few seconds but it felt like forever. Soon Jungkook broke off the kiss.

"I like you too."