In any madness lies the terrible fun

Walking down the dem sidewalk I start to feel...
            Uneasy?

Thats when I heard a high pitch girly scream. "Gosh what an annoying voice." I laugh to myself. I look into the alley only to see a woman about to get shot. With a sigh I walk down the alley and cough making myself heard.

The gunmen looks at me and points his gun at me. I being myself, started laughing uncontrollably. The man looks at me like I'm crazy.

"S-shut it before I blow your brains out of your skull!" He yells pointing the gun up to my head.

I continue to laugh, but before anything else happens I grab the gun I "borrowed" from uncle Oswald, and shot the man right in the neck killing him instantly.

The woman, who I might add was still in shock turned to me and started rambleing things like, "Oh my gosh!" "I could have died!" "Boy oh boy." "Thank you young lady for saving my life!"

"Oh I didn't save it, I just wanted to do it myself." I said as I raise the gun and shoot her between the eyes.

Instantly falling to the ground blood pouring out of the wound. I continue laughing until I hear sirens.

"Here come the pary poopers." I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air and putting my hood over my head.

"Freeze!" "No sudden moves or we won't hesitate to shoot!" The police man yells. I feel as it all went in slow motion, I raise my gun and without much thought I quickly shoot at the gun in his hand hitting it perfectly as a distraction to get the heck out of there.

As I run through the city I came across a...
     Circus?

Without much thought I run into the big tent.

There were a lot of people there so I assume I could hide around here untill the coast is clear. I snicker to myself. Whatta buch of idiots.

I turn looking for any sign of the police but it looks like im clear. My eyes land across a poster that says Lyla Valeska the Snake Dancer! Oi' they have a snake dancer?

... I don't like snakes.

I turn around ready to high tail it out of there when I bump into someone.

"Hi gorgeous, I'm Jerome."