The First Month

>Day 1.
The battle was fierce, but we won against the human forces. It's a shame they are so small. I fear whenever we charge we crush a lot of them. I just hope their deaths are quick. However, I did find someone. A young private. He didn't talk to me, in fact, he cowered, but I picked him up anyway. He's so cute! His little body is so light in my hands- it feels so strange. Almost like I can't feel him. He fits snug into my cleavage too, and it tickles when he wiggles round. Hopefully the commander won't get angry about this...

>Day 2
Well, the commander didn't get angry at all, if fact, she supported the idea of it all together. This wars been going on for so long it's taken its toll on everyone. Now that I have my little one, I asked him his name. He refused to give it to me. Admittedly, I got a bit frustrated, and actually scared him and my self, I thought I was going to hurt him! But I didn't, thankfully. To bad he doesn't trust me, but it's understandable. He's most likely seen things he would never want to see again, and I'd not want to encroach on this until he's ready to talk about them. The strange thing is, he is almost completely silent. He doesn't make a peep. I've been wondering why, and it seems that he responds well to yes and no questions. Anything more complex and he gets confused on how to communicate it to me.

>Day 3
Well, My little private got himself into a bit of trouble. While I was at the mess hall, he'd been going through some of my gear. The only problem with that however is he got himself tangled. In my pants. I came back with one of my friends, to be greeted with him flailing around in my drawer, his entire body tangled in my pants. It was cute really. I doubt he had any perverse intentions, he's really quite the gentleman. He tries to hold doors open for me! I've had to save him from being crushed a few times now, so I've told him he can't do it anymore. He reluctantly agreed, and let the door duty to me.

>Day 4
While I understand he doesn't want to be a pet, he must be. If he were a prisoner, I'd never see him again. He doesn't seem to understand that. Also, it turns out he's mute. Makes sense now.

>Day 5
I woke up this morning, and was confused when I felt something between my breasts. Turns out my little Private had wiggled his way in during the night and fallen asleep. I do wonder why he decided to sleep there. He doesn't talk to me really, and seems reluctant to even interact with me, so his choice baffles me. I suppose his bedding isn't the best, so he chose the more comfortable space. Not that I blame him. Of course, he'll stay there for the rest of the day.

>Day 6
He's gone missing. I saw him in my bed last, but I haven't seen him since. Has he run off? I was only trying to be nice to him...

>Day 6.2
I found him! I was so relived. He'd been trapped in my pillow, and hadn't made a peep, obviously. He actually was genuinely happy to see me, too. He cuddled my thumb as soon as I freed him, and he didn't let go. Heck, he actually wanted to ride in my cleavage. He didn't protest at all, in fact, he actually wanted to be pushed a bit deeper into it. He fell asleep soon after. By the blackness of space, I adore him.

>Day 7
He seems to grow warmer to me every day. At first, he was reluctant to look at me, but, well, he's been growing on me. And I hope I have been on him. He is a small thing, too. I mean, obviously- but well. He's just so small. Gosh. It's adorable. I found out what humans call us, too. 'Goddesses'. I suppose I see why, too. We're truly enormous to them. It does make me wonder, what started this war? It seems like if I found him in any other situation he'd be the perfect boyfriend. I suppose the universe works in strange ways.

>Day 8
My little private came up to me this morning. He was trembling, and cowered when I picked him up. I suppose he was brave enough to approach me. While he is mute, he still finds ways to communicate to me. It's adorable how he writes. Admittedly, I need to read it, but it's ok. He had nightmares about him and I. Really, I almost teared up at the though, when I read it. He'd been having quite graphic nightmares, about me, eating him. He described every detail. How my mouth felt. How hopeless he felt. How he tried to beg, but nothing came out. I didn't care at all. How I swallowed him without a second thought. I felt awful. Is that that what humans think we'll do to them? They really think we eat them? Poor things. Of course, I promised him I'd never do that. Never in a million years. He still was wary, and fairly so. So we cuddled. He almost fell asleep. Admittedly, I have been having some lewd thoughts about him, and what I could do... Maybe I'll ask him later...