The Second Month

>Day 1
Ive found a home on Jupiter. It was a gas giant, but humanity fortified and terraformed it. Same with Saturn, too. They are clever, I'll give them that. I do wonder, however, when I'll be able to travel again. It seems some humans still despise me. I do understand that.

>Day 2
Last night, I woke up in a cold sweat. I watched My little private, as he fought with fervour, die... Against me. He was tough. He didn't give in. But it ended, with me crushing him. I could feel his tiny legs... his body crumpled under my boot. I wish I could forget it. I swear.... I can see his body on my boot...

>Day 3
I wish I could forget. How many I had to kill... Every time I look at him, his sweet smile, his strawberry blonde hair. His tiny form. His one blue green eye, his one blue grey. He's the cutest. He reminds me of the lives I took. I wish I didn't have to.

>Day 4
Last night, I... I woke up to him. He was whimpering and blubbering, as he sobbed uncontrollably into my bust. He was absolutely petrified, and I hadn't the faintest clue as of why. I did manage to calm him down though, and I made sure he was snug between my breasts. I know it's the safest place for him to be, especially when he and I have been on and off.

>Day 5
My Little private tried to cook me breakfast! Breakfast in bed, nonetheless. Although, with my size, he made a really big serving of Tea and Pancakes. I'm genuinely surprised, too. He looked so proud of himself when he carted the meal into the bedroom for me, like he had saved the world. But really, he'd saved me from having to get up for another hour. He was rewarded, too, with plenty of kisses and snuggles.

>Day 6
Apparently, Some of the humans still hate us. They have been rioting and protesting against us, even attacking us in the street. I'm not sure why, but it does worry me. I'd hate to have my little private caught up when they begin to throw gas grenades and bricks. I do worry about the poor little fellow. He's been having terrible dreams as of late. I don't know why.

>Day 7
I found my little private this morning. I'm so glad I did. I can't even begin to imagine what's been going on, but he had made himself a noose... He was about to take his own life. I stopped him though, and he just fell apart in my hands. From now on, he doesn't leave my body. And if he does, I will supervise him. I'm not letting him give up.

>Day 8
I've been keeping him in my pocket for a day now. He's safe there, I know it. But that doesn't take the fear away from me. I've yet dared to ask, as his little psyche could shatter at any moment. I've been giving him words of encouragement and love. I promise. To him. We will get through this. Together.

>Day 9
My little Private has been incredibly... well, clingy. He doesn't dare feel safe if I leave his sight, and will cry out, in silence if I leave him. At first, it was a little annoying, but after having him checked up, and seeing he's been suffering from post traumatic stress, he won't be leaving my sight. When I told him this, he looked relived.

>Day 10
I found a note today. A ransoms note. Someone had taken my little private. I had 7 days to scrounge up 130,000 credits or he is killed. It's a shame they put their address in the paper. A shame for them, that is.

>Day 11
I found their pathetic excuse for a hide out. I also brought the credits they asked for. They won't be getting them, however. I can hear them berate my little Private. I can almost hear him crying out. But I'll strike tonight. I will make sure none live to see tomorrow morning. Never take a Verlian's pet away from her. Never.

>Day 12
They were so.. easy to kill. But I'm not sure if I should have. I felt them pop in my hands, or as I ripped them in two. I made their deaths quick though. I'm no monster. They inflicted horrid pain upon my Private. The poor thing. He looked like he hadn't been fed in two days. But when he saw me tear the roof off... his face was was in expression of pure awe and relief. He broke down into tears when I freed him. Of course, they were organised. I think someone has it out for my little Private.