[F] JANG GYURI & NOH JISUN

Jisun's POV

We moved out yesterday to this new house that Gyuri bought for us. She really worked hard to earn money just to buy this nice house. This house is really pretty like.. Gorgeous. Yeah. So I wake up early so I can buy us some groceries stuff that we needed. My gyuri is still sleeping. Well it's just 7:03 am. Gyuri usually wakes up at 9:00 - 9:30 am. I should cook for her. I went to the market and bought lots of ingredients and other snacks. I called a taxi and said the address. We stopped infront of our house and I hand the money to the driver and I wait for the change, he hands me the change and I put it on my pocket. I'm in a good mood now, I should go inside and cook for my baby. I was about to open the gate when I felt something fell on the floor. I looked at it and it is my money, the change that the driver gave me earlier. But I saw someone pick it up already when I was about to..

"Hey"

"Ye?" That person said, she already put it on her pocket

"My money" I said

"Your money what?" Said the girl who somewhat trying to be cool

"Please give my money back" I asked calmly, I don't want to create a scene here, and I hate fighting.

"Do you think I stole your money?"

"You did it already, now give it back to me"

"Why would I? It's not yours it's mine" gosh this girl is getting on my nerves

"Just give it back!"

"Who are you? Why would I give you my money?"

"It doesn't matter who I am. Just give my money and get lost!"

"Shut up woman, this is my money. Its not yours!" Wow so she's yelling too

"Hey woman who's acting like a cool girl just give me my money back and get lost."

Gyuri's POV

I was awoken by the loud noise out side, shouting. I think I heard my 'soon to be wife' s voice, I quickly stood up and looked in the window. I'm right. Its my Jisun. I quickly wear my slippers and went out. I block Jisun's view and I asked her what's the problem. But Jisun is so mad right now, so she went to the side and start shouting at the girl again. I guess I can't control my Jisun for today. So I just look at the girl and said...

"Please just go away now, I'll handle my wife" the girl just walked away and I turned back to Jisun she's still shouting to the girl.

'give me my money back' and such

So I bent down to hold the plastic bag in my left hand and I carried Jisun, In a bridal style and closed the gate. She's still saying lots of words, I don't know if my wife is a rapper or what but.. ye I carried her to our room and placed her in the bed. She quickly stood up and started punching me lightly

"Gyuri ah, why did you stop me, she stole my money, that's just so wrong"

"Gyuri ah.." I just look at her

"Gyuri ah she stole my money" she's still angry I can feel it but she's acting like she's calm. Still saying lots of words like she would kill her, she said that the girl will pay for it and many more. I can't stand her seeing like this so I held her hands, I see still angry...

"Gyuri I'm really su-" I cut her off, I placed my lips into hers. I'm kissing her, waiting for her to respond. When she responded I put her hands on my shoulder and I hold her waist with my right hand and my other hand is supporting her head. I can feel that her grip on my shoulders soften so I smile between our kisses. We pulled away because the lack of air. But I kissed her again, this time I held her close enough to me. I'm kissing her passionately. We pulled away and I hugged her tight.

"Jisun ah, it's okay. I can just give you lots of money, forget about that girl huh?" She nodded and I kissed her forehead.

"I love you" I said while hugging her

"I love you too" I smiled

"Let's go and cook our food now, or maybe teach me how to cook.. are you okay with that?" I asked her and she smiled

"There you go, so beautiful when smiling" I said and she blushed. I held her hand and went to the kitchen to cook

[END]