[F] LEE CHAEYOUNG & LEE NAKYUNG

Nakyung's POV

Chaeyoung's has been courting me for a year now, I don't know if I have the same feelings as her so I think that I shouldn't just say yes to her. Every day she always say that she loves me. She'll do what I asked her to do. She's caring, she's funny, she can dance, she can sing, she can also rap, she's gorgeous, she's tall, she's attractive, she's definitely energetic, she's persistent, she loves me. She never fail to say iloveyous to me everyday, but if she did she'll text me or call me.. and sometimes she will ask me out on a date, I agreed to her tho, but still... I shouldn't just say yes to her, I need more time.

"Nakyungieee!" There she goes.

"What do you want Chaeyoung?" I asked her, I'm a little bit tired so I want to go home after my last class.

"Where are you going?" She asks, staring at me.

Am I that Gorgeous?

Hmmm.

I guess.

"To my last class.. why?"

"Do you have time later? Well.. uhm I want to go on a date with you.." She said, scratching her nape and looking down.

"No, I don't want and I don't have time for that" I said and she just pouts.

"Okay, that could happen.. I guess, I'll wait for you later" she said and she hugged me.

I walk to my class and I saw my bestfriend, Seoyeon.

"Seoyeon ah!" I called.

"Oh what do you want Nakyung?" She said, is she angry or something? Gosh.

"Why are you like that? Are you on your period? Did someone took you BMO? Is there something wrong? Did you have fight with Jiwon Unnie?" I bombarded her with tons of questions.

"Ani, that's not it.. well you know.. I saw you with Chaeyoung earlier, aren't you going to accept her? She's been courting you for how many months now? She's doing what you ask her to do. How many more years you need for you to accept her huh? Remember this Nakyung ah.. She is the heartthrob of our university, everyone likes her.. well except me and Jiwon.. we already have each other.. many people are waiting for her to give up on you.. there is tons of people who wants Chaeyoung's heart. So if you're going to be like that forever, You should just tell Chaeyoung to stop." She said.

Oh wow

"So is that the thing that's bothering you?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I can't help it, I don't want to see Chaeyoung always crying whenever you rejects her for a date." She said..

"Uh.. I guess.. let's go to the classroom?" I said and started to walk.

We arrived at the classroom, I sat on the back while she sits in the middle.

The lesson ended and Seoyeon's words are still stuck on my head.

"Don't think about it too much" I heard someone says and patted my head. I look for that person and I saw Seoyeon.