I. Install App?

***This story is a(n early) birthday present and is dedicated to the wonderful sarcastrophist 💜

***
This story is a(n early) birthday present and is dedicated to the wonderful sarcastrophist 💜

***

One of these days Shan was going to stop listening to her friends' crazy ideas. Signing up for a profile at a dating site seemed really fun when she was chugging on the bottle of tequila but now, when she was actually stuck with reading messages from horny guys hitting on her, she wasn't so amused.

The truth was, she desperately needed a distraction after the last guy she went on a couple of dates with turned out to be a complete tool, seeing several women at the same time. Shan was already so fed up with men in general that she couldn't care less when she had to tell him things between them were over. At least she had the decency to lie and tell him the eternal cliché "it's not you, it's me".

He was heartbroken, or so it seemed, until later that week when Shan spotted him at the very same restaurant he took her, only this time he was with a new girl.

Later that same night her friends had enthusiastically told her about a new dating app that was apparently very in at the moment, encouraging her to try it out – BigHitMeUp.com. Shan had never registered at dating sites, she had always thought people who use those to be pathetic and desperate.

But if she wanted something new and exciting to happen in her life, she had to at least try and get out of her comfort zone, right? It wasn't difficult for her friends to convince her further and under the influence of the alcohol soon enough there she was, scrolling through profiles of random men in her area.

It wasn't until the next morning when the hangover set in along with the terrible realization that she had, in fact, joined a dating site.

Struggling to keep her eyes focused on the phone screen, she groaned at the sight of how many notifications she had. It seemed like her friends drunkenly choosing the photo where she was wearing a tight strapless black dress as her profile pic had worked in the end, earning her the approval of several men.

 It seemed like her friends drunkenly choosing the photo where she was wearing a tight strapless black dress as her profile pic had worked in the end, earning her the approval of several men