II. Uninstall App?

Soaking into the distant laughter and conversations around her, Shan leaned at the bar, her hot pink hair lying over one shoulder. In a fit of boldness, she had ordered whiskey but now she scrunched her nose as the burning liquid filled her mouth. She was absolutely aware she wasn't sober enough to meet this JohnCook guy and still behave as a normal person, so she thought liquor to be the resolution to her problem.

Timidly, she kept throwing cowardly glances at the door. She held her breath at every new visitor that entered and exhaled heavily when she saw them going to another table. She didn't know where this JohnCook lived and how much time it would take him to get there, but she was still growing impatient and more importantly, scared that he would stand her up.

She tilted her glass absent-mindedly, staring at the swirling liquor. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw someone take a seat at the stool next to her.

"Never thought I'd see you here," the low, silky voice sent goosebumps running across her skin as she glanced over to see its owner. Taehyung was smirking slyly at her, eyeing her from over his glass, his gaze momentarily dropping to Shan's low-cut neckline. "But I'm glad."

She was disappointed. Moreover, she was confused. Did he by any chance know that she would be there?

Was Taehyung the one behind the JohnCook persona? Had he made the fake profile just to mess with her?

"Can't say the feeling's mutual," she mumbled, taking a sip of her drink.

"Why are you here alone?" Taehyung frowned, drawing small circles on the edge of his glass. "I thought you had a date with Yoongi."

"That's over," Shan replied dryly, her annoyance increasing at the thought of Yoongi.

"Oh," Taehyung exclaimed softly. "I had no idea, I'm sorry," he purred, talking in his usual, flirtatious manner. Shan knew instantly he wasn't sorry at all.

"Don't be," she clenched her jaw. Her eyebrows shot sky high when she felt his hand brush against the skin of her inner thigh and she whipped around to face him and glare at angrily.

He seemed unfazed by her outrage. "Do you want to get out of here?" he had the guts to ask her that question, as if she hadn't been on a date with his friend just some minutes ago. For the second time that night, Shan's anger started boiling up inside of her, even more strongly than before.

Just as she was about to snap at him, her attention was drawn to the door that opened to reveal a pair of familiar midnight eyes and soft ebony hair.

He looked even more handsome than the thousand times Shan had pictured seeing him again in her head. As he started moving slowly through the cramped bar, she noticed he was wearing the same biker leather jacket as the night he had given her a ride to her home, with a casual black t-shirt that stayed glued to his muscular chest. This time, his hair looked just a bit longer and instead of straight and lustrous, it was slightly curly and disheveled but in a charming, enhancing his striking facial features, kind of way.

Shan had trouble drawing in breaths when their gazes finally locked. She detected the subtle surprise that spilled over his expression but when she blinked, it was gone. Did he recognize her?

Could he be-

Time had seemed to stop when he finally made his way to the bar to stand right in front of her.

"Hey," he greeted her, a shy smile on his face, contrasting with the cocky smirk he was wearing last time.

"Hey," Shan replied, her cheeks burning hot and she wondered whether it was the liquor, or his alluring presence.