03: LUNCH BREAK

Jungkook's POV

*School Bell Rings*

Finally! Lunch Break! And I am so excited!! Why you may ask? Well let's just say that my mate and Yoongi hyung's mate are attending BigHit High, and we really wanted to get to know them!

"Yoongi!! Slow down!! We'll find him-" "no!! Namjoon!! I'm following his scent!!" Yoongi hyung growled walking faster to find Park Jimin,"Yoongi!!" Namjoon yelled, but Yoongi hyung just kept walking even though he was bumping into people.

So we followed him until the scent came back to my senses. I growled and followed the smell of strawberries and vanilla, then one thing came into my mind making my wolf crazy.

"Mate!!" Wolfgang howled

So I also followed the scent dragging Hobi hyung and Namjoon hyung to find my mate, it was lunchtime so it was ok, but we aren't really that hungry since a buffet-like breakfast was requested by Hoseok hyung, I was still following the scent until we saw Yoongi hyung by the office and was staring at something or should I say someone.

Taehyung's pov

We were putting some of our things in our lockers until I noticed Jimin acting strange... I quickly closed my locker and turned him facing me and noticed his eyes turned yellow, but wait that could only mean one thing!!

"Mate..." Jimin said in a low voice

That one word rang in my head, 'MATE!? What!? Jimin's mate is here?!' I thought I snapped back to reality when I heard panting and growling behind Jimin. Jimin turned around slowly while I took a step beside him and found 4 werewolves who I recognized from our class earlier. And the one in front was staring directly at Jimin and heard him say another low 'mate', and I saw that the dark brown haired man's eyes were glowing a hazel color... That must be his mate.

"Jimin, go to him" I said bluntly and Jimin followed my command and he ran to his mate pinning him to the ground while I followed him from behind.

When Jimin's eyes turned back to normal he stood up and helped his mate up as well.

"You don't know how many years I've been searching for you" Jimin's mate said

"Really? How old are you?" Jimin asked tilting his head a little which his mate found it adorable

"22– so I've been searching for 4 years now" He answered, just then a tall guy cleared his throat which caught all of our attention

"Well, I hate to ruin the moment, but we still don't know you two, even though you introduced yourselves at class, but how about you join us for lunch so we can get to know more about you guys?" a guy said and smiled showing his dimples, so me and Jimin nodded while walking to the cafeteria.

-At the Cafeteria-

Jungkook's POV

We arrived at the cafeteria and as usual girls came running to us and more of them now cause we have 2 new hot guys that girls drool over, and as usual as well we sat down at our favourite spot in the cafeteria, and the girls went back to their tables, I sat beside Hoseok hyung, while my mate sat beside his best friend who was sitting beside Yoongi.

"So, we will begin the introduction! I'm Namjoon, I am 21 years old, I am a dom-beta, I still haven't found my mate yet, and don't let me borrow anything from you cause I'll only break it, cause I am called the God of Destruction... so yeah, hehe" Namjoon said laughing nervously as he scratched his nape

"Hi! I'm Hoseok! But you can call me Hobi or J-hope! I'm your hope, your my hope, J-hope!!" He said, giving a bright smile. "I'm a sub-beta, I'm 21 years old like Namjoon, still don't know where the actual frick my mate is!!" Hoseok continued with an annoyed tone and a frown on his face

"I am Yoongi, like I said earlier I'm 22 years old, and I am an alpha, I haven't found my mate until now! And I was so relieved that I did! Well anyways that's all" he said while looking at Jimin again

"And I am Jungkook, 19 years old, still looking for my mate a year now, and I'm a true-blood, and I will be the next alpha of the well-known pack here 'Golden Paw', and I'm also known as the 'Golden Maknae', so... that's all" I said a shyly while stealing glances at my mate from time to time

"Well, I guess it's our turn! Since you know my name, I'll just tell you my rank! I'm a beta like Namjoon and Hobi, and I'm 19 years old like Jungkook, and finally met my mate Yoongi!!" Jimin said with a big smile his eyes almost closing, while we all looked at Taehyung who was just eating a snack... then after Jimin elbowed him by his arm and he sighed.

"You know my name, Alpha like Yoongi, and Jimin's best friend that's all" he said bored, but wait I don't know his age yet, I think he's older than me

"Ahem!! Tae!! They don't know your age!!" Jimin yelled at Taehyung and growled a little low at Jimin for yelling at my mate, and he just rolled his eyes like he's used to him

"Fine, if you're thinking I'm older than you, then you are completely mistaken..." he said taking out his phone from his pocket and unlocked it

"Then... how old are you?" Namjoon asked Taehyung with a curious look, well actually all of us but not Jimin

"I'm 17..." he said as he looked up from his phone

What?! 17?! So that's why he doesn't feel the same way like me, he still has a year to go become 18!! I saw Yoongi and Namjoon's eyes widen as Hoseok choked on his soda, we all looked at Jimin who just nodded on telling the truth.

"O...kay... well anyways, what pack are you guys from?" Hoseok asked them breaking the silence

We all looked at them as Jimin froze in his spot as Taehyung still had a blank expression...

"Well... we... uh... um..." Jimin stuttered

"Well sorry to burst your bubbles... but, we can't exactly tell you that, as we were told by the Alpha to never speak of our pack to anyone out of the pack. Hope you will understand what I am saying? The only thing I could tell about our pack, that it is not a known pack here, and we only have a few wolves there as well" Taehyung explained calmly, and we all nodded as we understood what he was saying.

We all talked about some things until the bell rang and we were lucky since we only have one class left and the same goes for Taehyung and Jimin, so we all went to our respectful classes and waited until school was finally over.

______________________________________

Hi, I hope you guys enjoy this edited chapter!! I purple you!!💜