Chapter 38- The Sacrifice...

Taehyung's pov

I started walking to face Cerberus as he was only standing in his wolf form... then all of a sudden he launched towards me claws out but it was a good thing I dodged it in time, he landed by his back and whimpered in pain as I smirked behind me fur... until he chuckled darkly and turned into his human form... me still smirking... here it comes...

"Oh... Taehyung... such a fool... I have the toy just for you..." he said as he grabbed a remote and I faked a whimper just to be scared at him... but I was still smirking, he pressed the button and looked at Jungkook, but his eyes widen when he doesn't see any change in Jungkook's state... so he pressed it again and again then he groaned

"WHY ISN'T IS WORKING?!?!" He yelled frustrated, and I chuckled as I turned into my human form

"It's because... Jennie..." I called out and he looked behind him and saw Jennie holding the dart from Jungkook's arm still filled with the potion to control him against me

And I turned back into my wolf form and started to attack him as he did the same... I saw Jungkook about to help me but I acted fast and linked Wonho and I.M to keep him away from me... and he started crying again while calling my name again and again... our fight went a while and we were winning until he was using his powers from the dead and I growled at that... until I heard voices in my head and recognized it as...

Eomma? Appa?

It's time Taebear... use your powers...

We belive in you son...

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and concentrated all of my three powers... and after that... I saw the galaxy in me... and when I opened my eyes everyones eyes went wide and they shaked in fear of what I am...

Third persons pov

They were all scared at Taehyung's look... even Cerberus as he couldn't stare in those eyes... any longer...

"What are you...?" He asked Taehyung, as Taehyung only chuckled

"Well... I'm known as the... Galaxy Warrior..." he said and closed his eyes again then opened them and blue and red smoke came out from his eyes...

" he said and closed his eyes again then opened them and blue and red smoke came out from his eyes

Cerberus started disappearing along with his army and the traitor of Silver Moon... Park Angela... but before Taehyung knew he disappears aswell he looked at everyone and smiled, he nodded at Jennie and she got the idea and left with the rest of Silver Crest, when he saw Jungkook, he smiled another tear rolled down his cheek as he mouthed an 'I love you Kookie'... then they all disappeared in a white flash and Jungkook fell down on his knees and clutched his chest as he started crying for the loss of his one and only...