C hapter 2 8

Un-Edited

No one's Pov

Chaeyoung put down her phone on her bed while laying down, she sighed deeply, that she have to go tomorrow at Tzuyu school, she roll on her bed and stand up as she stretch her body. As she walk towards the her bathroom she stop as she remember something that Tzuyu, Momo, Jeongyeong said to her, she immediately stomp her feet and continue walking towards the bathroom.

-

Chaeyoung's Pov

Knock! KnocK! KNOCK!

I Put the pillows on my ears when the knock go louder, and who's freakin' Human will go to my place at this early in the morning, well except for Jeong-Shit!.

I immediately sit on my bed and get, my phone, and Im not freakin wrong it's just 5:38 in the freakin morning and there is A-28 MISSED CALLS from the THREE?! I calm myself before I open my freakin door, if not there will be a freakin'  world war in this freakin' room.

WAIT- how many times did I say freakin? ugh never mind, Im just going to open the freakin door

I stand up and fixed my hair, Duhh I won't let them see my morning hair. 

I walk towards the door and the Knocks are still on going well it's so loud for me, but people on the outside wont hear it.

And now you know what im thinking, I think im going to prank those three. I go to my bathroom and get a bucket of water, I dont care if my floor is because of my prank, and this is my turned back to them before I will treat them

I unlock the door and they-

-

A/n

Eyo! Im back at this update, and im sorry that I didn't update for?? weeks??? I don't know, but Im really really sorry, 

But HeY! it's a narrative!!!

But short, im sorry if it is short narrative I'll will try to make it long on my next narrative ;)

And guys I think I will make some kind of new Fic of twice MICHAENG well it's taglish hehehe.

Comment down if you want a new Michaeng fic, it's taglish and I think I got an Idea how to do it and  maybe I will put some vid like a trailer or something, well don't know . 

COMMENT DOWN 

Sorry guys for the typographical errors and wrong grammars.

Un-Edited