3 Jackson

[Skylar can i ask you something] "go ahead" [telepathy I've heard about that same with telekinesis but what is electro electro] "electrokenisis" [yeah what is it exactly] "its kind of like having static electricity but much worse i can feel it all the time at first it was just in my fingers then it spread and now i can generate it all over my body or just in one specific area but if i use it on another person to the it feels like an electrical current" [can you show me (jackson holds his hand out) show me please i want to know] "i dont want to hurt you full charge can kill someone with the slightest touch" [then dont use full charge] "okay this is the lowest charge" touches the back of jacksons hand and he physically shivers [make it stronger im curious please] "okay this medium charge" touches the back of jacksons hand again and he falls to his knees as soon as her hand touched his [that was medium charge it put me down thats for damn sure to know what ful charge feels like] "no you really dont" gideon walks over to where he sees Skylar and Jackson talking "skylars gifts are extraordinary but they can be dangerous when used at full force we havent got to that part of her training yet her gifts are can be triggered through her emotions she can be extremely volatile and dangerous when angered so we try to keep her calm at all times" [i dont believe that. dangerous maybe but anyone can dangerous when angered and i dont believe shes volatile just misunderstood] gideon walks away in a huff into the hotel. Sskylar bursts out laughing "thankyou he doesnt understand me he only sees me as a weapon he wants to use and control he thinks i dont know what goes on inside his head he thinks he can block me out no one can there is only one other telapath i know of who is as strong as me and he cant keep me out nor i him not completely anyway i am a lot stronger and more in control than he thinks its the stupid pills they make me take they sort of suppress my gifts i cant use them properly i want off them but he puts them in my food or my drinks i think there in one of his bags if i could get ahold of them i would get rid of them" [well how about i find them and bring them to you and you get rid of them what you think] Skylar smiles and takes of her sunglasses "i like you Jackson" Jackson freezes seeing her eyes [your eyes there] "what freaky,unnatural,damn right weird I've heard them all" [i was going to say unique they are a beautiful shade of blue] "thank you no on except danny has ever said that to me and the colour of my eyes its the same colour as my electric charge when i push it out and connect with either something electrical or someone or something i can either drain it or them of energy or could charge them like a portable battery. but i cant use any of it properly without it draining me because of the pills" [well i better get finding them then come on they will wonder where we've gotten to].