4 Hobb springs

Skylar and Jackson catch up to everyone in a room where danny is sitting a table with food for one set out [as we said we were only expecting danny] {we can make more if you Skylar sweety you hungry} "I'm starving actually" danny smiles and pats his legs "sky you eat this I'm not hungry" Skylar smiles at her brother and sits on his knee and starts to eat the food of the plate "this is really good what is it" {family recipe} Skylar sees exactly what it is as Jackson is thinking about it and she raises her eyebrow at him and shrugs her shoulders and continues eating smiling at Jackson as she enters his mind 'this is pretty good considering its human' Jackson slightly jumps from hearing Skylar's voice in his head and looks at her surprised and walks out the room? and Skylar bursts out laughing everyone but danny and sally look at her like she has lost it. As Skylar is sitting in danny knee eating and looks to Jillian as she voices her thoughts "are we really staying here" (d) "why whats wrong" (t) ain't no doubt that all of this is a little bit weird" (j) you got that right" (d) you guys don't see the charm of this place you do don't you sky" danny looks at Skylar and she nods her head smiling at her brother (b) i do you rip the place down subdivide the land and we go back we'll send someone in for a real appraisal" (d) yeah i think your forgetting something that me and my sister don't have anywhere to go" (b) "what so this is your home now" (d) i don't know maybe what do you think sky" Skylar again nods her head but says to danny telepathically ' i like this place so far danny its big i wont have to hide or have to worry about loosing it again were in the middle of nowhere so no where near as many people as a city has' (b) "danny your used to central park west and nobu on Friday nights" (d) "yeah and look what that did to me anyway its not just my decision its up to Skylar as well if she wants to stay then so will i" (t) hey we don't have to make a decision right away and danny your sister is an adult she's capable of being on her own you know" (d) "you don't get it Toni I've spent to many years living separated from Skylar so i wont be going anywhere without her you need to get used to that now because Skylar is staying with me weather you like it or not. and as for this place its alive with history and secrets enough excitement for two weeks at least come on back up Vic" (v) uh sure a place this old surely has a book in it maybe a movie even" (b)short of murder or a Hollywood scandal who'd give a shit" (d) me and my sister Bryan we could be talking about mine and Skylar's history so we do" (t) yeah me to" (v)" me to" (r)"gotta stick by family" Skylar looks up smirks a bit and looks at Jillian and Bryan (s) not being funny but isn't a place like this right up your alley Jillian a big expensive spa a place where you could meet other stuck up whores" Skylar smiles and danny hides his head behind Skylar's as he is trying not to laugh rod is smirking so is Vic Bryan is looking away snorting at what Skylar just said (j)" what did you just call me did you just call me a whore" (s) "what me! of course i did" (j) "Bryan danny are you going to let her talk to me like that" (d) " Skylar that was rude and you know it apologise" (s) "what like she apologised for saying i should be locked up i don't think so i will if she does first" (t) she's right Jillian you started this by saying that outside just apologise to her and she will apologise to you" (j) i ain't apologising to no one" (s)"anyway danny we were always told to never apologise for speaking the truth so if i apologise i will be going against everything we taught growing up no offence danny but you should get better friends I'm out of here come find me when your on your own danny" skylark gets up and walks out the room ignoring the fact that danny is shouting for her to come back she goes down a corridor and sees Jackson walking towards her "hey Jackson can you do me a favour and put me in a room away from Danny's friends and gideon please i want to be anywhere near them longer than i have to be". [sure thing Skylar i will find you a nice big room fit for a queen or as danny says a princess] "thank you Jackson hey am i aloud to go anywhere i want here or are there places of limits that i cant to" [how about i will show you around first thing tomorrow morning okay] "you promise" [i promise you will have a full access tour i will even bring your breakfast to your room in the morning as well] "can i have some more of the meat i had it was really good" [of course if that's what you want how did you figure out what it was anyway] "because you thought about it (Jackson looks a bit confused) I'm a telepath remember." [ right sorry i forgot for a second there does that mean we can full conversations in my head] "pretty much yeah me and danny used to do it all time when he came to visit me" [I've got to go room danny and his friends why don't you go to the front to sally and when i get back i will take you to your room okay] "okey dokey" Skylar couldn't find sally so she sat on the front desk and started to move things around the room with her telekinesis for about 20 minuets [hey where's sally] "no idea couldn't find her" [come on lets get your bags and get you into your room] they walk upstairs and Jackson leads her to a set of double doors as they walk into the room Skylar is looking around it in amazement "this is huge its beautiful thank you"