Chapter 16

Fairen Pov

Dalawang araw na akong nagmumukmok rito sa bahay ni Handsome,"Handsome"nakangusong pagtawag ko sa kanya.

"Yes burger?"sagot nya pero hindi parin sya lumilingon sa akin at naiirita na talaga ako sa kanya.

"Handsome tumingin ka nga,"inis na sabi ko tumingin din naman sya pero agad ding bumalik ang mga mata nito sa laptop nya,dahil sa inis ko pumailalim ako sa lamesa tyaka umusok papunta sa kanya at umupo sa hita nya Bali nakaharap ako ngayon sa laptop nya.

Ramdam ko na bumigat ang paghinga ni Handsome at May naramdaman akong tumutusok sa puwetan ko,"okay ka lang ba handsome?,"nag-aanlinlangang tanong tanong ko.

"Y-yeah,"utal nitong sabi kaya napaharap ako sa kanya,nakita kong namumula ang mukha ni Handsome at parang hirap talagang huminga kaya hinaplos ko ang mukha nya.

Unti unting inilapit ni Handsome ang mukha nya sa akin and he cupped my face then kiss me I replied to his kisses habang dahan dahan nya akong binuhat. I wrapped my legs to his waist for support at yung kamay nya ay nasa pang upo ko nakahawak para hindi ako mahulog habang pumipisil.

He open the door of his room without breaking the kiss.He lay me on his bed, staring straight to my eyes, as if his eyes is talking to mine.
Hindi na sya nagsayang ng oras at lumapit na sa Kinaruruunan ko para halikan ako ulit,agad ko naman itong tinugon,his hands exploring my body as my hands did to him.he removed my t-shirt and he unclasped my bra and throw it randomly.

Evren Pov

I kiss her passionately and after a minute it's become wilder and wilder she kiss me back and give me the same intensity,She wrapped her arms around my neck while mine are roaming around her body.

I lowered my kiss to her cheek, down to her jawline, and up to her ear I licked it and I heard a moan from her,her moan is sounded like a music to me.

Dammit I can't stopped myself right now because I am getting crazy and she
makes me more crazier, She bacame wild as my lips touches her neck. Her
sweet scent makes me crave for her more,I licked her throat and sucked it,a moan escaped from her mouth again I left her neck and I kiss her lips again.

I bit her lower lip, asking for an entrance,she open her mouth for me and I take the chance to shove my tounge inside her mouth. My tounge roamed around and I'm like counting her teeth, memorizing every part inside. I teased her tounge so dance with mine, we both moaned to
that.

I left again her lips and I started to lowere my kiss down to her jaw, to her neck, teasing a little bit and finally, to her
chest I took the left one and she became wilder as I sucked her nipple.

My lips is busy sucking the left while my right hand is busy massaging the other. Her hands are on my hair, ginugulo na ito at pilit inilalapit and aking ulo sa kanyang dibdib.

"Hmmm handsome... " she moans. Her moans are like my strength so I did my best to pleasure her more.I leave her left breast and took the other one. I do what I did to the other one. Suck, lick, bite.

"Ooh... " she moans louder again,she's more wilder now I move my hand to her finger her hole her slow rhythm earlier became fast.

"Uhmm... Ohh... Hmmm..." she moaned.The pleasure is now all over her body.After a while,she reached the heaven quivering and shivering in pleasure I slowly
took my finger with her first orgasm.

I started to kiss her lips again while my two hands are massaging her boobs,"ohhh,"she continued to moaned.

Fairen Pov

Bumaba ang halik ni Handsome sa leeg ko hanggang sa makarating ulit sya sa dibdib ko he continued to lick my nipple then he slowly kissed my stomach down to my hole"Burger I really can't control myself now" napaliyad ako when his tongue entered me and thrusted slowly. Hindi ko na alam kung saan ako babaling dahil sa taglay nitong sarap.