Theory of Happiness

Nobody's POV

"'What is essential is Invisible to the eye.' Needless to say this passage from the book, Little Prince. Who here has read the little prince?" Present Mic asked the students, nobody payed much attention to him given with his loud voice. Class 1-A students are having there own little worlds. "COME ON EVERYBODY!" Present Mic said loud enough to cause them to snapped and return back to they're senses. Only the smart ones raised there hands saying that they already read the book. But some are still clueless about what was going on. "Almost nobody!? What's up with y'all?" He sighed in frustration. "Well, whatever, those who read the book are gonna be lucky for today's assignment." He gave up and handed out some paper to the front row student. "Okay! The papers that were handed out just now is a summary of the little prince written in english. For the rest of the time in class, you all will read need to read this story. You will then turn in your papers after you write in english what you think is the meaning of 'What is essential is invisble to the eye.'. I'm Excited to see some great answers! So let's start!" Present Mic looked at the students with such excitement in the eyes while Class 1-A only sighed. 

Kirishima's POV

At that time, What exactly did I wrote as my answer? I remember thinking earnestly as I wrote it down. It was way before I started dating Bakugo, before we both decided to live together.

I opened the door revealing Bakugo sitting on a hospital bed, wearing a hospital gown. "Oh, you're awake already." I exclaimed. "My bad, I went for a stroll on a small park nearby." "Here, I bought some from a small fruit stall just around the corner." I added and laid down the fruits I bought. "It's fine." He replied with a small smile. "Ahh, here I also bought some flowers. I hope you like them." I pulled out some flowers from a plastic bag. "Flowers? What the hell am I a girl?" He scoffed and brushed the flowers off his face. "I wanted to buy them though! Besides, you can't eat anything except fruits now, right?" I laid the flowers in a small plastic vase beside the bed. "After you're discharged, I'm going to cook something for you." I proudly said and sat down beside him. "Okay then make me some hotpot then." He looked at me with teasing eyes. "All right, Kimchi, hotpot. I'll practice making them!" I exclaimed with such perseverance. I will seriously practice. "Heh, what type of loser practices making hotpot? Haha." Oh. He finally laughed. That somehow made me. Happy. "Hey let's walk outside. The weather is great for a stroll." I held out my hand to help him stand up, but he just ignored it and continued standing on his own. I want to lend Bakugo a hand, but he still tries to walk using his own strenght. It caused him to go at a slower pase than usual, Recovery Girl's healing caused his body to be exhausted. That's why I try to walk slowly to match his pace. "Hey, the courtyard's that way." I looked at the way to the place where we are supposedly going but then looked back at him. "I know that stupid. Just follow me." he replied and kept walking straight.

The accident happened 10 days ago. We intercepted a call to help fight against some villian. Bakugo and I both came together to the crime scene. The villians were small fry and got caught immediately. But... There was a careless civilian standing there. In order to save him, Bakugo was crushed by a falling debris. I don't really remember what happened until I recieved a call from the hospital that he was okay. I was in total shock because of what happened. Although his injuries were so severe that it would take up to six months to heal. But thanks to Recovery Girl's help, he was recovering quickly. They expect him to be discharge by a week or so. He is in a better shape than an average person, and because if this he's able to heal faster. The doctors were suprised when it looked like he could be discharge by a week earlier than expected. 

"Ohh? I didn't know that there's a place like this here." Waah, I didn't know that there is a garden here. There are so many trees lined up covering wall seperating the outside and the hospital. The flowers below the trees makes it more beautiful. And the big cherry tree in the middle makes it perfect. He sat on a bench directly opposite to the cherry tree, the view is so perfect. "It's nice and quiet here." Bakugo said as he looked around making a relaxed face. "Here." he threw a paper bag at me. "Oh, what us this? Rice balls?" I replied after opening to see what's inside it. "I figured that since you're alone at home, you're not eating breakfast properly right?" He gestured me to sit beside him. "Well that's uhhhh-----" *groooowl* geeez stomach be quiet. "Haah, see!" he said with a smug look in his face. "I guess I can do anything without Bakugo." I'm misrable..

At home, Bakugo always wakes up earlier than me. He usually prepares a cup of coffe for me too. While I'm sipping my coffe he prepares our breakfast. He's like the ideal hosewife. No, he's more amazing than that. I feel like Bakugo can do all the things that I can't. That's why sometimes. I don't know what should I do in return, and I get kinda sad when I think about it. 

"Thanks for the food." Just now, he brought rice balls for me too. He knows that I wouldn't eat breakfast properly when I'm alone. *sniff* he's always *sniff* thinking about me. "Hey?" Bakugo asked. I immediately wiped the tears from my eyes "It's nothing!!" I denied and vigorously ate the rice ball. "It's just that, I'm such a lucky guy." I smiled widely and held his warm hands. This distance between us, it's creating a warmth which I cannot explain but all that I can say about it is that, it feels good. I'm happy, because I could stay beside him. I wish this goes on forever.

"Well then, I'll see you tomorrow." I looked at my watch it was pretty late. "Don't you have work in the morning everyday? You don't need to come." he scolded. "I'll come see you!! No matter what!" I exclaimed. "Ugh, do whatevs." He sighed in defeat, he's too cute geeez.. I gently grasp his cute face and took a quick peck on his lips. "hehehehe." I gigled as he frigoriously blushed. "I'm glad." I gently whispered into his ears. "Bakugo if you don't heal fast enough you'll get impatient, and I know you'll be more frustrated." I teased. "What!? Who said anything about being impatient idiot!" he quickly denied but still blushing like a tomato. "Hahahaahaha." I softly laughed at his cuteness. "Remember this idiot. When I come home I'll fucking do everything for you to make up for the time right now since I can't move." He seiously stated looking at my eyes. "Until then, you gotta cover for me back home, okay?" He added. "Yeah, leave it to me!! Im looking forward to you being discharge!!" I exclaimed. "Hahaha I know shitty hair, now go. It's already late." he smiled at me. "Ahhh geeez, I don't wanna go." I was planing to sit down at the couch near the door but the was already holding his slipper with a face that is telling me to leave now before I throw this shitty thing to you. "Hahahahahaha." I just laughed and head out to the door but before that I looked at him and said "See you tomorrow, I love you.".

This thing we have, Its like all of my tiredness just fades away. 'What is essential is invicible to the eye'.... 'That's what you take heed from time to time. For you might not even notice something important that's right in front of you.' I think that's what I wrote that time. Having Bakugo by my side, being able to rely on each other. At that time I didn't  know how much our world can shine brightly when we are together. If I we're to write down my answer now, it would be different. Because can clearly see it now, that happiness is no longer invisble to my eyes

This story is also inspired by the dj "Eijirou's Theory of Happiness".... No hatee pleaseee... I really lovr KiriBaku and hope y'all too so yeahh.. Enjoyy