Written Name

((This is A soulmate AU, i suppose XD))

" What are soulmates grandma?" A young Kirishima Eijirou asked his grandmother outside in a field under the sun picking some fruits. "Soulmate?" His grandmother repeated and slightly knelt down to pick the huge watermelon ingront of her. "Well soulmates are two person who are meant for each other." She added and took out a small knife in the basket that Kirishima was carrying. "Ehhhh? Does that mean two person who loves each other?" Kirishima asked again and knelt beside his grandmother, helping her with the watermelon. "Remember Eijirou,  soulmates are two person's who understand each other, accepts each other for who they are, no matter if they have flaws or that they lack something. Also being by your soulmates side puts you at ease. Soulmates is much more than love." His grandmother explained and stood up while carrying the watermelon in her hands placing it in the basket. "Do you have a soulmate, grandma?" He asked and slowly stood up, helping her. "Well ofcourse. Your grandfather is my soulmate." His grandma happily exclaimed and smiled widely at him. "Waaaah, how did youu know that grandpapa was your soulmate grandma?" He asked with amusement. His grandma didn't say anything and smiled. She took out a small locket that was always hanging around her neck. She slowly opened it and showed kirishima what was inside of it. Kirishima was excited to see what was inside of it. Inside of that locket showed him a name. It was the name of his grandfather who passed away last month. "It's grandpapa's name! How did it end up there grandma?" Kirishima asked as he started at the locket intently. His grandmother slowly closed it and wore it in her necklace again. "This is a special locket past down from one generation to another, only a few families are given the privilege to meet their true soulmates, us included. When the time comes, this locket will be handed to you Eijirou, so treasure it, okay? Come on let's head back now so that we can eat this huge watermelon with the others." She slowly started walked the way back to their house. "But grandma, do all people end up with their soulmates?" Kirishima asked as he followed behind of his grandmother. She stopped on her tracks for a minute and faced Kirishima. She knelt down to his height and said "Some does and some don't, that's why, the moment you meet your real soulmate, cherish them Eijirou and love them with all your heart.". After that both of them walked together on a wide path that leads them to their house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirishima woke up with the sound of his alarm clock loudly ringing beside him. He slowly sat down and scratched his head while let out a big yawn. "That dream.. Soulmates, huh.. Well it doesn't matter anymore." He mumbled and stood up. He walked towards his closet and took out his toothbrush, toothpaste and towel, then left his room.

((Time skip))

"Hey kirishima! Why aren't you touching your food?" Kaminari asked with a worried voice. "Yeah, you're slumped down dude? Something wrong? Head ache?" Sero added and touched Kirishima's forehead. "Im fine guys, just lack of sleep I guess." He said and just continued eating. Sero and Kaminari just nodded and just focused on eating too.

"Guys! I have something to tell you" Mina exclaimed and sat down beside Kirishima who was still spacing out.

"What is it?" - kaminari

"My mother gave me a necklace!" Mina, said and the two just looked at her dumbfounded. "Stop with that look or imma acid your asses. This isn't a normal necklace, okay? It's a special necklace that helps you find our true soulmate!" She added and showed them a diamond-shaped locket.