YES IM BI AND QUESTIONING MY GENDER FITE ME

So a lil warning ig or a summary maybe
But this is contains mentions of attempted suicide transness and not being accepted, me being a lil hit horny at the end sorry. But yeah please read.

It replays in his head everyday, everyday for 6 months that day plays almost on repeat.

“I’m sorry --------- I’m straight, your just not meant for me”

“But I am a guy I’ve always been a guy”

“But when I met you, when I knew you, even now I- your a girl and you can’t change that view to me”

He hates to remember how many tears fell and how loud he was but, they all amplify in his head.

“Bakugou you ok?”

“I’m fine dumbass” he grumbled back to Todoroki.

“Pssh lie then” he whispered while turning away.

He wiped the tear starting to drip out of his eye. He hated the idea of anyone knowing, that he didn’t have the requirements to be what he told them he was. To be that vunerable again scared him shitless.

“Hey Bakugou”

“What do you want candy cane”

“I was wondering if we could study together”

“Sure”

He didn’t really mean it he just wanted to get to his dorm room. He wanted to forget, and to stop talking. Though sitting on the bleachers, next to the idiot wasn’t so bad.

“Is this right?”

“No that should be a negative but other than that it’s right”

Todoroki looked at the blonde, “Why have you been declining on the class rank”

“Why do you care?” He heard himself say that and he sounded to fememine and soft.

“Well I need some competition” he lightly hit his arm.

“Was that a joke icyhot” he jokingly shoved back.

They messed around until Kirishima, found them.

“Hey Bakubro, where you been all day we were supposed to beat Sero and Kami on Mario Kart, hi Todoroki”

“Sorry I forgot” he starts packing his things up his smile long gone now. He handed a little note to Todoroki before sticking his hands in his pockets and walking with Kirishima.

He lied in his bed, 9:02, blankets covering him. His thoughts never fell onto that day, he even had the strength to take off his binder, which was the first time in a week in a half. The last time he did was because it hurt too much.

1xx-xxx-xxxx: Hey

Me: Hey

Icyhot: Goodnight

Me: Hey what the hecc you just said hey

Icyhot: Izuku said you go to sleep around this time

Me: DON’T CALL HIM THAT, and so what if I do you don’t just message hey then goodnight

Icyhot: oh sorry, well anyways I wish you the sweetest of dreams

Me: Hey what the frick

Me: Goodnight to you to jackass

“You're a girl”

His hand shot up.

“Yes Bakugou”