I THINK IM ACE AND IM BACK WITH ANOTHER ONESHIT

inspired by song :)

“We should ride our bikes to a gas station or something” Bakugou said laying on the floor.

“Yeah what should we get” Todoroki sat up on the couch.

“Snacks I guess”

“Is it even open still”

“Yeah and there’s probably one open 24/7 anyways”

“Alright yeah let’s go then”

Todoroki raced him down a hill, he lost of course. He stood up losing himself in the wind and the mist hitting his face. Bakugou laughed at him, while swerving back and forth on the street. They arrived laughing at the idiocy of the other.

They collected snacks, Bakugou was picky and stood in front of the candy isle for a bit before choosing what he always chooses. They cashier looked completely done with the day and was sick of the two before they walked. Todoroki jokingly got a small stuffed animal. 

The ride back was slower, a lot more relaxing. It started though such ruining the mood. They stuffed their bags into the shirts and pedaled faster. They made it back half way soaked.

“We should probably shower so we don’t get sick”

“Yeah I’ll meet you in there”

Bakugou got the water to a nice temperature, waiting for Todoroki in his boxers. Todoroki came back with a bottle of wine and spiked sparkling juice.

They sat in the shower. “I missed you”

“I missed you too” Todoroki, holding the wine bottle, gripped his hand with the open one. He had gone on a holiday with his dad for a week to Cancun.

“How was your dad by the way” 

“Oh absolutely wonderful, he made me pass out from exhaustion and after called me weak and yelled at my siblings for caring about me and was just a complete asshole”

“Ugh someone needs kill that fucker”

“If only” he took a long sip from his drink.

“Mina started applying for normal colleges she said she didn’t want to be a hero anymore”

“What, she would make a great hero”

“Yeah I’ve been thinking about doing the same”

“Your going to give up on your dream”

“I’ve been thinking about the risk and reward, the emotional toll it has already taken on me is tremendous and I don’t want to lose anyone else. Life would be simpler if I wasn’t a hero”

“What about all that smack you talked about that made you want to be a hero”

“I just don’t know if it’s worth it” Bakugou looked up letting the water drip down his face.

“I always wanted to be a Marine Biologists”

“You” Bakugou shot his head to him chuckingly a little “no way, what made you want to do that”

“Fish are so free and ignorant they have no idea what we make can kill them and the ocean is so undiscovered I wanted to know what was out there. I also wanted to watch fish swim around in the ocean for money”

“I had no idea you would be so curious, why don’t you do that then”

“Simple I have power that shouldn’t be wasted looking at fish. What you love can’t always be what you do”

“What your dad say that shit to you”

“Yeah the only things he said I listened to him about”

“Fuck him we can run away and I can be a fucking Arcvist and you can be A Marine Biologists”

For a moment the thought was nice in Todorki’s mind like that was a goal he wanted to reach, then it came crumbling down as he realized they would never be able to obtain that ideal. The alcohol entertained the idea of it though “And we can have a cat, and a nice place in France”

“France alright I can live with that, all we have to do is graduate highschool and get into a good college and get a visa for France”

“As if I would live to see a day where my fate isn’t to be a hero” Todoroki took a drink leaning his head against Bakugou’s shoulder.

“I wish I could go back and never become a fucking hero this was a massive mistake” Bakgou pushed his wet hair from his face.

“I would go back do everything the same just so I could end up with you again”

“Oh gosh you get so sappy when you’re drunk”

“You get so sappy when you’re drunk” Todoroki mocked “It’s not a bad thing you’re just mean”

“Sure blame it on whatever you want, you’re a little baby when you’re drunk”

“Whatever you say princess” Todoroki smirked looking at their hands.

“And that’s enough for you” Bakugou stood up shutting the shower off too.

“Come on Suki we were having fun” Todorki took a swig before pulling himself up using Bakugou’s hand.

“We have snack to eat too, dry off and I’ll bring us some clothes”

Todoroki wrapped himself in the towel becoming cold waiting for Bakgou to return. He looked at the lobster pictures on the counter that when with the red walls. Bakugou returned with two sets of sweats. Bakugou’s clothes were too short for him, and the torso was always to baggy but he enjoyed them nonetheless.

They sat on the couch mindlessly watching what was on while eating their overpriced snacks. 

“Fuck it what’s stopping us from not becoming hero’s” Todoroki said, stern as he shoved some gummies in his mouth.

“Everything, but we could I would gladly runaway with you”

“Yeah I should apply to a college tomorrow, fuck it who’s gonna stop me that I care about”

“Yeah! Fuck it we don’t have to do anything we don’t want to” they both had huge grins on their faces as they talked about a future with less death and misery.

The night went on and they started searching for good colleges for their majors, they ate way to much and Todoroki was all sappy. They maybe we’re taking this little idea to far but it didn’t matter then. They felt in charge of what they did planning a future where they were happy together. Amazingly they didn’t feel scared about being enough or if they would be happy because they felt like they were already there.

well hello there i made this shitty thing because i overworked myself and now have no inspiration

have a nice day/night :)

-Kyle :)