My little babyyyyy - 1

"Wake up hoe," Josie screams as she runs into my room and jumps on me.

"One more minute," I sigh as I roll over and burry my face in my pillow as I push her off the bed.

Josie was my best friend. She's has been since the day she turned up at the side of the road and told me how hideous my dress was. We were complete opposites but she's changed me for the better.
We lived together in a small apartment with her boyfriend Ryan.
She use to be in a gang and they welcomed me in and taught me everything they knew until me and Josie decided to make our own gang since our old leader died. Most of the other guys joined us and they are now living together in there own apartment. But we decided to live without the other guys.

"Ouch, that hurt coco," she says as she pouts and rubs her head.
"Aww are you ok my little babyyyy" I say as I tackle her into a hug, we all burst into laughter until she falls off the bed again. I help her up once I control my laughter.
"Now get out I need my precious time to get ready so I can look hot." I say as I shove her out of the room and walk over to my cupboard. I pulled on some denim short shorts a cute black top tied up to show some gut and paired it with a flannel that I let hang off of my shoulders and then I slipped into my withe converse. I walked over to the bathroom and found that Josie was already dressed and was doing her makeup. I stood next to her and did a natural makeup look. Josie did a Smokey eye and then we grabbed our bags and met downstairs. "You guys ready for school," Ryan say coming out of his room and joining us in the kitchen and kissing Josie on the cheek. I grabbed an apple off the counter and shoved it in my bag. "Yup I'll meet you two lovebirds there." I say with and wink and I grab my motorbike helmet and pull it over my straight brown hair.

I pull out of the driveway as I see Ryan and Josie conning out and I turn around last minute to see her giving me the bird

I pull out of the driveway as I see Ryan and Josie conning out and I turn around last minute to see her giving me the bird. I shake my head in laughter and make my way too school.

I got there before them so I turn my bike off and light up a cigarette. I take a blow and puff out the smoke. A few people were staring but it wasn't anything unusual. As far as they new ever since I met Josie and changed my identity they saw me as the new bad girl, most feared me, Josie and Ryan but we weren't the people to harm anyone if they haven't done anything in return.

I see Josie arriving in her black Jeep so I flick my cigarette on the ground and step on it, as she steps out of the car I jump on her back and make her piggyback me into school.
"Your so heavy coco," she whines even though she's way taller then me and I literally weighed nothing cuz I was so short. "Stop whining you little baby." I scold her. She sighs in frustration but continues to carry me anyway. Once we reach the lockers she drops me and playfully pushes me away. "Great now thanks to you I'll have back problems," she laughs. I laugh with her and squeeze her cheeks. "Aww you poor thing."
We both let out a giggle and open our lockers that we had persuaded the principal to give to us so we were next to each other. My first class was lit and I had it with one on my friends, his name was max and he's had a crush on my for a while but he knows I'm not interested and he respects that. "Catch you later Hoe," I call over my shoulder as I walk towards Max's locker. Josie had class with Ryan and he had stopped with his friends on the way in but I'd seen him approach Josie as I walked away.

"Hey Max," i say leaning against the locker next to his. "Hey C," He says and pulls me in for a hug, "how you been," he say looking back into his locker. "Yeah as good as I've ever been I guess."

His locker was in the outside area and there were no teacher around so I pulled out a cigarette and lit it up. I took and puff of it then handed it to max, he willingly Took it of me and followed my action and took a puff and blew out the smoke. We finished it off then I stood on it and we made our way to class.

The next few classes went by as usual until I had my class with Josie. We were definitely miss behaved in that class and I'm pretty sure that teacher hated us.
We always waited for each other outside the class room because we always had a prank planned.
Most people just expected it but the teacher was slower then the rest and always freaked out. Today we had planned to have a horn on her chair so when she sat down it would go off. It was simple but a classic.

The whole class was already here and we were all just waiting for the teacher. As soon as she walked in we both just looked at each other and giggled. We both blocked out ears and seconds later the horn was going off.
She jumped in fright and once she composed herself she looked at us and screamed for us to get out.

We grabbed our stuff and ran out of the class nearly falling over with laughter.

After our prank we decided to ditch and go home early. We talked and binge watched movies until it was nearly midnight and I was exhausted. I walk to my room pulling off my clothes and chucking on my pjs and collapsing into bed and falling asleep.