Theres something about him - 3

"Hey cupcake," I say in a singsong voice through the phone.
"Hi, umm we're did you get my number," he says with confusion.
" I have my sources, now look I need you to do me a favour," I say pleadingly.
"Yeah sure what is it."
"I won't be at school today and I was wondering if you could help me catch up later tonight." I didn't really care about work but it was a good excuse to see him.

"Yeah what what time, and we can meet at the cafe if you want?"
"Ummm.. probably around 4:00 after school if thats ok and the cafe is perfect,"
"Okay, I'll see you then," he says and hangs up without a goodbye.

"Josie get your ass up we have things to be doing," I call from down the hallway.

"I'll be out in 5."

We had been really distant from the gang and haven't really been helping out much because of school but we had decided we needed to take the day off school. Our gang didn't exactly confirm leaders yet so me and Josie have taken the lead until we sort it out. But we all knew when the time came me and Josie would have to fight for the role.

We had a few people from other gangs steal from one of our warehouses so we were getting revenge on them tonight after I had my Little study date with josh.

During the day though we would be stealing from some rich people that had done some bad things to people we knew.

Josie was one of the most skilled people with a gun and could take a gun apart and put it back together before you could even say Spaghetti and she had perfect aim.
I on the other hand was one of the most skill with hand to hand combat and could take out anyone within minutes.

I occasionally had a few street fights Which was extremely illegal but it was how I earned some extra cash and I was always to fast to even be seen by the cops.

"You ready," I ask as Joyce and Ryan come out of there room.
"You bet."

I was wearing some black skins with a cami cropped hoodie, Ryan was wearing black sweats and a dark blue top and Josie was wear the same as me but the colours the other way around.

"Omg were twinning," we say in union.

"You girls are crazy," Ryan says and looking at us in disgust.
"Awww you love us," I say playfully punching his shoulder.

Ryan was like an older brother to me and was very protective of me even though he knew I could take him on any day. I still let him believe I needed his protection.

"I'm taking my bike so I'll meet you guys there."

"Okay Well be right behind you," Ryan say grabbing his keys off the bench.

I grab my helmet and put it on. I start up the engine and head for one of our warehouses out side of town.

I pull up in the garage of the warehouse and realise most of the guys are already here.

"I'm here bitches," I yell as I pull open the door. I walk into the kitchen and give Amy (one of my other best friends) a hug.
"How you been babe," she says pulling away from our hug."
"Oh you know same old shit, I've missed you guys though," I say.

"Josie and Ryan are on there way, then we can head out. Have you got all the stuff ready?" I ask.

"Yeah its all in the back of the truck are you riding with us?"Amy asks.

"Nah I'm going to take my bike, I don't need a weapon." I say taking a seat at the bench and grabbing a cookie off before it was violently hit out of my hand.
I looked up in confusion with my hand still half way to my mouth.
"There drugged, you would of been knocked out if you are the whole thing," James (one of our gang members) says.