he cant know - 4

"He's one of the best, C,"

"I know victor but it's me I can handle him." I say as we stand just outside of the arena.

"You don't understand C, you need to pull yourself together and start listening to me," he says while grabbing my shoulder and forcing me to look at him.

"Victor, I'm listening, I know ok," I shrug out of his grip and start jumping on the spot to warm up.

He sighs and doesn't push it anymore.

"FIGHTERS MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE RING." a voice booms over the crowns and silences everyone.

"Take it steady C, be tactical, out smart him," victor whispers to me second before I'm pulling myself up into the arena.

I've got this, can't be that hard.

"Fighters in your corners." The voice orders and I make my way to my corner with the huge guy following my steps.

The bell then rings commencing us to fight.

We circled around each other waiting for someone to make a move but I never make the first move, and by the looks of it he knows because he shuffles forwards and go for a jab but I side step and gracefully avoid his first move.

"Is that all you got big guy," I smirk but it only make him fume.

"Don't worry princess that's only the start." He says trying to distract me while he creeps up on me but I'm too fast and I step out of the way and hit him in the stomach. It doesn't seem to effect him much and recovers quicker then I thought he would and punches me square in the jaw. And trust me I'm not lying when I saw he has one hell of a punch.

I steady myself and square up again and take a step forward as i act like I'm going for a hit but I quickly duck and drag my foot under him knocking him over. He get up but he's now cornered I take the chance to he for the punch when he's not blocking his face.

He steadies himself and takes the opportunity to give me punch to the stomach so my face is unguarded and puches me multiple times till I can barely see from a swollen eye.

I colapse to the floor and the bell signals for a break.

"What are doing out there C," victor says handing me a water while my doctor stitches up my cut at the side of my eye.

"Your not being smart enough you need to be one step ahead of him at all times."victor says.

"I know victor," I say warningly and I get up one the doc is finished mending my face.

The bell ring once again and we're back in our corners.

"I'll take it easy on you this time princess," He says with a smirk.

We'll see about that.

This time I decided to make the first move and completely taking him off guard as I punch him in the nose with a sickening snack following straight after.

"Wow, you can punch," tough guys says while snapping him nose back in place.

I ignore his side comments and take the opportunity to jab him in the face. He takes a startled step back and I kick him on his side.

He leaves his face uncovered giving me an easy punch to the face and trapping him in a corner in the process. I give him multiple punches with him only getting a few on me.

I was so caught in the moment that I hadn't heard the bell go and I was being yanked away from him.

He was swaying slightly and he had definitely gotten more of a beating then he gave me.