Chapter 2: Haku helps us💮

Previously in the last chapter// The sound of a train came from under us and Chihiro quickly went to look at it from the side of the bridge. "There's the train!!" She shout actually enjoying it here as I came over to see as well. "Wow." We both said in awe watching it leave.

Reader's POV:

A figure was suddenly standing by us and expecting it to be our parents I excitedly turn to them. I was about to say something when I realized it was a boy around my age. He had Black hair and pretty green eyes. He was wearing a blue and white kimono. He started walking closer and yelling. 

"You're not allowed here. Go back!!" He shouted.

 "Who do you think you are!?" I shouted glaring at him and protectively grabbing my sister. 

"It's almost night! leave before it gets dark," he said a little more calmer, but not exactly answering me. The sun started setting and the stand behind him lit up. He turned to the building and then back to us.

"They are lighting the lamps. Go!" He demanded grabbing my arm and pulling me. My grip on my sister tightened.

"Hey let me go!!" I snapped at him. He just started running ignoring my complaints. 'Who is this boy? He is getting on my nerves!'

"I'll distract them. Get acrossed the river!" He shouted pushing us ahead of him. Deciding to just listen I continued to run away with my sister. 'Distract who? Actually, I don't care, all I know is we need to get out of here.' More buildings lit up and the sky getting darker by the second. 

"What crawled up his butt and died?" My sister asked. I grinned at her sassy comment. I'm such a great influence on my sister.

"I don't know, but I have a feeling we need to leave now with our parents." She nodded in agreement as I guided us to the food stands. Finally seeing my parents in sight range I shouted out to them.

"Mom! Dad! We need to leave, there was this boy and-." I stopped talking when I finally got next to them and saw there were pigs instead of our parents. I gulped. 'where are our parents!? They wouldn't just leave us!' I shouted in my head.

"Ahhh!" My sister screamed running away again.

"Chihiro!" I called out running after her. I ran into shadow people and yelped in shock. 'Where did my sister go?' I was panicking. I was starting to get scared because of the random creatures and not knowing where Chihiro was. I finally found her going towards the steps we came from and let out a heavy breath.

"Chihiro please don't run off without me! I was so worried!" I said giving her a hug.

"Sorry." She apologized hugging me tightly. She was terrified and I don't blame her.

"Okay let's go. Mom and dad should be near the car." I said even though I wasn't really sure. 'I hope they are.' we ran down the steps, but instead of a bunch of rocks, cold water was surrounding us.

"It's water!" My sister shouted as I pulled us both out. 'What is happening?' I felt like crying, but I knew I had to be strong for my sister. 

"It's just a dream. Just a dream. Just a dream. Disappear." Chihiro chanted crouching down. I felt really bad and was about to hug her when I saw she was tuning see though. I gasped in disbelief.

"Chihiro your turning see-through!" She quickly stood up and looked at her arms. She looked back at me with tear-filled eyes which widened. Panicked I checked myself and sure enough, I was going slightly invisible too.

"You are too!" She announced.

"Oh no... What is going on? This has to be a trick!" I shouted. There's no way this is real, it just can't be. A boat then showed up and floating paper started getting off of it. Slowly turning into black shadows with red capes. I screeched and pulled my sister away from them running up a hill.