Chapter 1 - The Return of the Wind Dragon Slayer

I know there's one for element for each dragon slayor but this is incase in the future there's an earth, water or ice dragon slayer. There'll be a huge difference between Wendy and Avery, just keep reading and see. Just like I explained on my FMA story on chapter two for those that read it, I'll be sure to keep the difference. I wanted to make Avery a different type but that's incase in the near future, more dragon slayers that'll appear on Fairytail that I won't be copying.

-Normal-

Natsu was left alone on the train up against one of the mages of the dark guild Eisenwald, named Kageyama, who was having a 'conversation' with him at the same time hitting him. Sadly, Natsu was unable to move much so he was not really able to fight back. From behind, a girl from behind them sat there patiently and listened to their conversation. "Do you know what we call Fairy Tail in my guild?" he asked in a dark tone, except Natsu was barely able to make any words. "Flies flies," Kageyama starts to chant it over and over again. He then swats Natsu at the top of his head, in a way that was getting the dragon slayer over the edge. Their little eaves dropper couldn't take much more of it, so she finally spoke up, "And why exactly do you call them flies?" Kageyama turns his head with a confused look, but instantly changed back to normal, "Because they're nothing but a bunch of stuck ups who annoy me."

"Really now," she stands up before offering, "then I guess you won't mind if one of those so called 'flies' would have a word with you." The stranger then turns to face the two, only for Natsu to be surprised and an even smile forming on his lips. "And you are?" asks a very clueless dark mage. In one swift move, a gust of wind hit his face like a a very powerful punch that could break a normal persons jaw. The train then haults in place, causing their enemy to panic, "Uwa!!! Emergency break!?" Natsu stood from his place with a a dark look on his face. "You messed with wrong guild buddy!" both Fairy Tail mages cracked their knuckles and looked back at each other. "Geez.... you just had to go off on a mission," the girl sighs as she puts a hand on her hip.

\\Earlier//

-Me-

"Thanks for the drink!" I slam my last cup of juice onto the bar counter, feeling the heat from my last mission seep out of my body. On top of the bar counter were tons of empty cups that had already blocked anyone's view of the back. "Those are too many cups!" some shout with their eyes bulging out. Mira started to clean up the mess while I just stared at what she was doing. I really miss the old Mirajane, but she wasn't the only one that had changed. "Hey Mirjane, where's Natsu and his feline?" I ask in curiousity, after realizing how quiet it was in the area. "They left for a mission," she informs, "along with Gray and Erza." I sulked in my seat and placed my head down onto the wooden surface muttering random complaints, "I can't believe they left... I already went through the trouble of... do they even miss me....?"

"Why don't you go after them if you want to see them that badly?" my feline friends suggests, floating towards my sulking state. I looked up at her with shock written all-over my face. "Are you sure it's okay?" I ask her, unsure if it would be the right choice. "If there's one thing that I've learned from you is that you never give up!" Azul may have sounded mature there, but wait until later cause this will only last for a few seconds. "So you can meet your prince char-" I instantly threw one of the cups at her face before she could finish her sentence. "How many times have I told you to stop teasing me about that!?" I shrilled in anger as I stood up from my seat. I sighed and looked at the mission board thinking, 'Azula does have a point..... I finished the mission way faster then I was suppose to so I can see everyone again.' A small smirk then forms on my lips, after realizing the one best thing to ever happen.

Turning my attention to Mirajane, I instantly asked, "Is the old man here?" "No, he went out out for a meeting with the other guild master's," my hopes instantly shot up like fireworks along with my happiness. A burst of wind blew around my body, helping me float in the air easily like a feather, but the sudden wind did cause a few Fairy Tail mages to be blown away. Azul got the idea and summoned her wings back, after straightening herself out, and started to fly up to my side. "Thanks Mira! I'll see ya later!" I waved good by before completely making my leave, which had to do with my departure up through the ceiling. I know I'll regret it, but now was not the time to worry about that now, my friends are out there on a mission and I'm not there with them! I was missing all the action! I sniffed the air, getting a weird look from Azul.