Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Liam P.O.V

I woke up from the hectic, crazy night I had last night and I got up out of my bed and headed to the bathroom to shower and get ready for school today. The only good thing about yesterday was making the lacrosse team and meeting Phenix. She is beautiful,funny, and spunky so far and I really like that.As I was getting dressed, I was thinking of what she told me last night about werewolves and how Scott is one and that I'll soon become one. I believe her but I think I'll have to see it to believe it. I head down stairs to get some breakfast but as I do I hear the school bus pull away. I grab my pack back and went out the door and I just started running,and before I knew it I was at the school when all the kids were getting off the bus. "hey Liam why weren't you on the bus today?" asked mason. "I ran" I said out of breath." All the way to school?That's like a few miles isn't it?"a surprised mason asked. "I just felt like running, so I did." I told him. "So I guess your ankle feels better?"he said."yeah it does." I said. I was starting to feel kind of woozy, but I just ignored it cause all of a sudden I heard Scott and Stiles saying my name from far away. Why could I hear them from that distance?"Liam!". "hey mason I'll catch you later I got to go to class."I told him. I hurried to class that way I wouldn't have to talk to those kidnapping weirdos. But, alas they stopped me before I could get to class."Liam we have to talk to you about last night when I bit you, what phenix said last night was true it's going to change you but the bite it's a gift." said Scott. "ah what really Scott?" said stiles face palming himself. "I believe what Phenix said but you guys are just makin this even weirder I have to go to class." I said to them walking away finally to class.

______________________________________________________________________________

Scott P.O.V.

Okay that didn't go as well as I thought it was going to go. I still cant believe Phenix knew I was a werewolf, maybe she saw me shift on the roof. Yeah that has to be it but then how would she know about werewolves and how to explain the bite I have to talk to her.  I headed to my classes and waited for E-con to roll around so I could talk to Phenix. When the class finally came I sat in my seat so did stiles and we waited for Phenix to come in and sit down. When she finally did I smiles and waved at her. She smiled and waved back like nothing ever happened last night. "hey so can you meet me and stiles and some of our friends during lunch between the buses?" i asked her. "Sure but if you all plan to beat me up for some reason I know jujitsu and ti kwando." she said. "no we just want to talk to you about how you know about me being a werewolf and Liam, how you knew what to say to him." I told her. :yeah sure I'll meet y'all there" she said with a smile. I texted stiles and told him

Scott-hey tell Malia to meet us in between the buses at lunch to meet Phenix and talk.I'll text Kira and Lydia.

Stiles-Okay..she said what's a phenix? lol

Scott-(to Kira and Lydia)-Hey can you meet me Malia, Stiles and the new girl Phenix in between the buses at lunch?

Kira-yes I will be there(:

Lydia-okay

At lunch we all met in between the buses."Phenix, this is Malia, Stiles, Lydia, and Kira." I introduced everyone to her and her to them." hey nice to meet y'all." she said. "what are you?" Malia asked bluntly. I just glared at her. But I wanted to know also.I was fixing to ask a question when she said" I know all about werewolves I as born half of one, I know that just by smell that Scott is a werewolf, Malia is a were-coyote, Kira is a thunder kitsune or a fox, Stiles is human, Lydia is a banshee, and Liam is now going to be a werewolf tonight." I and the others just stood there shocked. so she is a werewolf but she smells different than me and the others that I've met. "So you were born half a werewolf? so you just half human?" I asked "No actually I'm half pheniox. My father is an alpha werewolf and my mom is a phenix. So what you might call me is a hybrid, and dont worry I'm one of the good guys." she told us. I couldnt believe it but this is beacon hills, even though she's not from here. "okay since that is settled how are we going to get Liam alone to talk to him about the change?" asked Malia. "we could tell him that there's a party and invite him to it." said Lydia. "your going to ask a freshman out?'asked stiles. "No i'm done with boys,but why dont we use the trickster." lydia said while she pointed to Kira. "what?! No way!" said Kira. "you know what they call a female fox?, a vixen." said Lydia. "Excuse me, but I'm the one that Liam actually trusts, so I think I should be the one to ask." Phenix said. "why?how do we even know your telling the truth about yourself?" Malia rudely asked At that point Phenix flashed us all her crimson red eyes. we believed her then.