[22] Something Wrong Pt2

Felix open his eyes as he felt something cold touch his face.

"J-Jisung" he said as he sees Jisung is putting some ice on his face. His eyes started to looking around and he notice that they're not at their cage anymore. Does it mean they're free now?

"What did they do to you?" Jisung said and felix look at his own condition. His face have some bruise and his body felt so hurt if he try to move. 

Now he remember what happen when they , Mr.Ji servant take him away from Jisung. They tied him on a chair and started to asked him many questions and because of his stubbornness , they beat him. They think that if they beat him , he will tell them what he know but they're wrong when felix still didn't tell them.

Then they started to beat him again and again until he fainted there and when he opened his he is not there but here with Jisung. But why they're not in their cage anymore? And where are they right now?

"T-they beat me , just because I didn't answer their questions. They asked me where is hyunjin but I didn't tell them , I said that I don't know. I thought they will stop asking but suddenly they beat me while asking the same question again and again. I-I'm so scared what if they beat me again" felix said as he stuttered and Jisung started to feels guilty , did he done the wrong thing.

"Don't worry , they'll never beat you again. I promise" Jisung said as he put medicine on felix's bruise. Felix just nodded while watching Jisung trying to cure his bruise. But something's wrong here

"Jisung where are we?" Felix asked

"Still at Mr rascal house , why?" Jisung said trying to hide something and felix know about it

"Jisung what happen? Tell me please" felix said while begging to Jisung , he know Jisung is hiding something. He can see Jisung sigh , Jisung is hesitate to speak right now. He confuse whether tk tell felix or not

"I-i'm sorry" Jisung said as his look down , didn't dare to look at felix's gaze. He know that felix will be mad at him but he had no choice if he didn't do that , felix will die and he didn't want that happen.

"Why? Jisung tell me please what happen?!" Felix said as feeling worried take charge of his mind. He scared if something bad is going to happen.

"I-I tell them w-where is h-hyunjin"

❇❇❇❇

"H-hyunjin?!" Seungmin said as he shock when the dog suddenly transform into human. He can't believe the dog that hr save is hyunjin. The others are shocked to , now they know why the dog is resemble hyunjin because the dog is hyunjin.

"Seungmin!" Hyunjin said as he run towards seungmin and hug him. After awhile he unscrew the hug and run to the others and hug them.

"Hyunjin where are felix and Jisung?" Jeongin asked when hyunjin go and hug him.

But hyunjin didn't answer the question , he seems sad when they asked him about felix and Jisung. They can see that hyunjin is feeling guilty. Seungmin go to him and try to comfort him by rubbing his back.

"What happen?" Seungmin asked while soft-spoken his question.

Hyunjin sigh before tell them everything. Of course they're shocked and scared when they know that they're in danger. But seungmin didn't care about it , he only care about felix and Jisung right now. He salute at felix and Jisung's bravery to stay there and let hyunjin free.

"Do you know where are them right now?" Seungmin asked while hyunjin just shakes his head.

Hyunjin didn't know where are them , he just know that they're at another country.

"But we are lack of time , we must move from here as soon as possible. I don't know how long they will keep this secret but I'm sure we didn't have much time" hyunjin said changing the topic , moreover he is here for help them from Mr.Ji.

"But where we are supposed to go?" Changbin asked

But hyunjin didn't answer it , he just stay silent while thinking the best place to hide. Changbin look at the others waiting for their answers but they just raise their shoulders. Changbin just sigh.

"Ha! I know! We can go to my granny's village" seungmin said

Now everyone is pay attention on his next words , so hyunjin.

"I promised to my granny that I'll go and visit her during holiday and I'm sure she will happy to meet my friends. She is kind so don't worry" seungmin said with a smile. Hyunjin sigh , at least they have place to go and maybe they will be fine if they go there.

"Ok I'm okay with it , my parents never say no to me by the way" changbin said as he take his phone and type something on his phone. Maybe he is telling his parents that he will go to seungmin's granny village.

"I don't know of my parents will allow me but I'll try to asked them later at home" jeongin said and minho nodded , he must ask his parents too.

"What about chan hyung?" Hyunjin asked

"Don't worry my parents will allow me and jeongin don't worry I'll help you to get your parents permission" chan said and jeongin can't help but smile. He really can count on his cousin.

"Thanks hyung!" He said

"So when are we going to leave?" Seungmin asked

Hyunjin thinking for awhile before answer the question. They must move from here as soon as possible , so maybe they must started to leave tomorrow. He didn't know when Mr.Ji will do something to them and he didn't know why he had a bad feeling about tomorrow.

"What about tomorrow?" Hyunjin asked , even he had a bad feeling but they must leave from here.

"Okay then" seungmin said as the others nodded

For now hyunjin just can wish that everything is going to be fine tomorrow.

TBC

Sorry if this chapter is bored and there's so many wrong grammar 😫😥

Actually I have a question :

1. in your opinion what the best punishment that Mr.Ji can get because of his action on the triple hybrids?

So I hope y'all will help me with that question. Btw sorry for the late update 🙏 , its hard to write while coughing and my throat hurt 😅 but I hope y'all enjoy this chapter.

Lastly , Thanks for reading! 😄😄 Bye! 😄🙌💕