THE BEGINNING

“ START WHERE YOU ARE.
USE WHAT YOU HAVE.
DO WHAT YOU CAN!  ”

Did you ever sat in a corner,  not talking anything,  just thinking what the future holds. 
Maybe you might have done this; maybe you haven't,  but at the least all of us have thought about our future.  No one really knows what's going to happen.  But we all want our future to hold innumerable Suprises for us,  and that too in a good way.

But mostly that's not what life has planned for us.  When it seems to go right,  when everything seems stable,  life will knock you down on your face.  It will hurt you when you are the most happiest!  That's when you'll realize life is never fair.  Future can never be predicted and it can be disastrous sometimes.  But it can only be decided on what you do today.  Your tomorrow is based on what you do today!

So I want you to focus on what you do today.  Do your future self a favor and work hard now.  Work hard now and make life work in your favor.  The best thing that could ever happen to you is when life starts working in your favor.  And that only depends on your efforts.  The amount of work you put in! Yes it's hard because we don't know where to start or  or how to start!  We don't have that habit of working for ourselves.

You have to learn to make your own fortune,  rather than sitting in a corner and thinking that everything will turn out to be fine.  That's not how it's going to work. Your dreams will remain dreams,  if you don't work for them.  It's not that easy,  you should remove that possibility from your mind that it's going to be easy.  You have to give it everything you've got. If you have a dream and a goal,  you have to work on it every single day.  You have to increase your efforts every single day.  No matter whatever the conditions are,  no matter how you feel,  you have to go through the whole process to turn your DREAM INTO A REALITY!

Now,  what's “ THE PROCESS?”. That's where I am going to help you.  This book will explain you “ THE PROCESS” that I'm talking about and the process that you should know.  So come and join me in the process and in no time you will get to know
“ THE SECRETS TO SUCCESS”!