TODAY'S MY DAY!

“ EVERY MORNING YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS.  EITHER CONTINUE TO SLEEP WITH YOUR DREAMS OR WAKE UP AND CHASE THEM! ”

As the title suggests,  this chapter is going to be all about the secrets to make the day run for you,  either than you running for the day! Now the most basic and main question that arises in your mind is

“HOW TO MAKE THE DAY RUN AS WE WANT IT TO?! OUT OF 7 BILLION PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD,  HOW DO YOU MAKE THE DAY WORK FOR YOU?! ” I have a simple answer for that and that is         “ THE EFFORTS,  THAT YOU PUT EVERY SINGLE DAY! ”

Your day depends on you!  The amount of work you put in everyday!  The most common thing amongst us all is that we all have dreams and goals,  but not all of us are achieving them! The secret is not in the end results,  it's in the way you challenge yourself everyday; and how you overcome them.

We might get motivated for a day,  put in efforts which are limited for the day and next day it's all back to normal.  That is not how it works.  There are still people who are giving their 100%,  7 days of the week,  365 days!  That's how the process is carried on. Efforts are what the process is made up of.  You need to decide whether to put in the efforts everyday or to see your dream fade away from you.

How could you put in efforts everyday and not get tired?  Well,  you will get tired, it is a tendency of humans. But your passion and determination will help you through it. This is when you will get to know the importance of discipline in your life. You see nothing in life comes for free.  Everything has a price to be paid for. Chasing your dreams is never easy,  it has a price called EFFORTS which has to be paid everyday!
Efforts can take your life from 0-100 real quick!  That's why it is the part which requires your mind and body to work hard as much as it can. It requires you to cross every limit and work as hard as you can!  So get yourself ready,  and be ready to give it everything you've got. Give it everything like your life depends on it,  because IT DOES!