THE PLAN

“AN IDIOT WITH A PLAN
CAN BEAT A GENIUS WITHOUT A PLAN!”

So here comes our next part,  THE PLAN!  Now this is where the main game is played or the real battle starts.  The plan,  as exciting as it sounds can turn your whole life upside down.  Basically,  on the road to success,  plan is like a map to you,  it is the part of the road which is hard,  but can't afford to be missed.  Don't seek a shortcut for this one.  If you are ignoring this part,  you have failed already!

As said by many “ IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN,  YOU PLAN TO FAIL” can have it's meaning different as per everyone's different point of view.  Although many of us usually make a mistake at this stage. Making a plan is not easy.  Although,  it is not even that hard. A goal with a plan changes into reality. A plan is about breaking down your big goal or dream into small parts and accomplishing each and every single one of it. It's about creating your own way to reach your goal.  If you are thinking about finding a path to your goal,  already made by someone,  then you should stop yourself from doing that. Doesn't matter if the goal is similar,  each one of us have to find our own path towards it.  See,  following the ethics are totally way different from following a path someone already crossed. You have to create your own path for your own journey!

So this is the part I need you to focus on.  Plan with a calm mind.  Don't try to overlook any option,  consider each and every part of it.  Because if you plan with a straight mind, you have completed half of your journey on your road to success.

So now basically the question the question that comes to your mind is “ WHAT DO YOU PLAN ABOUT?  HOW DO YOU PLAN?! ”. Planning on one hand could be the most critical and tricky part.  But on the other hand it could be the most interesting and simplest thing to do.  You know your goal,  you know your destination.  Now you just have to breakdown your goal into simple parts. Looking at the direct picture of your big goal always makes it impossible to accomplish.  So break it down into simple tasks that you could accomplish easily. Parts that should be accomplished daily.

Let's take an example.  Suppose you have to make a million dollars.  How will you reach there?.  Well,  it's not going to happen overnight.  You have to break your goal of the million dollars into simple parts that you could accomplish daily. Yes it's difficult,  but not impossible.  Yes it would take time,  but eventually you'll reach your destination. So make sure you plan it smartly,  whatever your goal or dream is,  because it's the crucial part of your journey!